Mosquito bite

23-year-old Natasha Porter did not even know that the long-awaited vacation in store for her this tragedy. One day tourist trail found on the body of an insect bite, but did not attach any importance to this and continued to go to ekskursii.

After some time, the state Englishwoman beginning to deteriorate rapidly. At first, she felt that she was speechless one finger, and a little later she lost all sensitivity palm. - To be honest, I started to panic only after failed to independently raise both hands - shared student. - None of the doctors could not determine the reason why I started to refuse all konechnosti.

According to Natasha, soon she could not control her own body. As it turned out, was the cause of her paralyzing Guillain-Barre syndrome. This disease is characterized by a relatively symmetrical muscle weakness. A carrier of the disease appeared normal mosquito. - I could only accept their fate, - commented Porter. - I felt totally helpless ... every day I wondered why I have to experience such mucheniya.

Doctors put her in front of the fact that due to severe illness, she could die. However, after 4 months of intensive treatment she gradually began to recover. According to Natasha, now she is on the mend, and plans to climb Mount Everest, when again gets on his feet.

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

Man

See also

New and interesting