Josh Sundquist

Josh Sundquist - Paralympic skier. He was diagnosed at age 9 - cancer in causing him to lose his leg and had to die in a year. However, he did not give up and still do not give up and tries to live life to the fullest. With a girl. It's true, I have a girlfriend. Her name is Ashley. And it makes me think more about the future and go to their targets.

Every year, I come up with something special for Halloween. Well, as I told you in the form of a flamingo? :)

Box of socks / Mom Ashley gave me a bunch of socks that do not have a pair. It's like Christmas!

Football. Today was a match for the disabled USA. On the game was attended by 800 people, including Ashley. I scored a goal and it eventually brought us victory. When I lost my leg, I thought I'd never be able to play football, but in reality things are much better.

Motivation. Do you recognize this botany left? Oh yeah, that's me :) Well, right after a few trips to the gym.

At the wedding. My friend Tony married! I met this merry when I was only 3 years old and he has always supported me in difficult moments. How could I not come to the wedding of the Rogues? Class!

Buddy. Today, we are with my friend Steven exchanged shoes. He has no right foot, and I left. Boom!

Source: www.adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting