Josh Holloway

Since the "Ostatcya alive» (Lost), he had no major projects. Of course, do not forget about Josh, from time to time by signing advertising contracts and recognizing the sexiest, but he dreamed of a new role. And it looks like his dream has come true. Josh Holloway got the lead role in a new promising sci-fi show on TV channel CBS «Artificial Intelligence» (Intelligence). I do not know for what reason - whether because of Josh, whether because of an interesting plot, but the show kicked off with a great rating - premier series looked at 16, 6 million viewers, which is currently the best result among all the new TV series, which were launched this season.

The Intelligence plays Josh Gabriel Vaughan, the most valuable employee United States Cyber ​​Command. His brain implanted microchip cunning by which Gabriel has access to the Internet and can recognize any of the electromagnetic spectrum.

"It's like the" Man for six million dollars »(A Six Million Dollar Man)», only in the modern world. The advantage of the brain over muscle. Although the muscles there, too, all right, "- described the new show its executive producer, Michael Sittsman.

The microchip in his head Vaughn - puts it in front of a permanent choice. With the help of Gabriel can access the information of any kind, and here is how to use this information should deal with "human" half.

"I love this role because my character is still more man than machine - confessed to Josh Holloway. - In addition, Vaughn - Agent-class and not a novice in hardcore missions. He had always been a soldier, and now he has a small addition ... ».

Also involved in the plot and the line of Gabriel and his wife, who was an agent, but she had problems. And now Vaughan must not only defend America, but also in parallel to solve the problems of his wife. Research restrain the ardor of Vaughn and protect it from attacks by external enemies, is called a professional "bodyguard" Neil Riley (Meghan Ory).

The new show is a place of aggression and excellent graphics, and great sci-fi ambitions and good dynamics, and humor. We can only hope that the show will last in the air is not less than 2 seasons and revive its former popularity Dzhoscha Holloway.

Tags

See also

New and interesting