"Good long-range ..."

Dear ...

Confidently and firmly walk you entered the new 2011 ... easily and effortlessly you overcome the time gap that separates you from a new phase in life. Despite the fact that it is not your birthday, you become older for one more year ... and then yet another little life, the age of 365 days ...

You significantly gained weight ... because in the past year and has gained valuable because heavy luggage. Your opinion has become more insightful, devoid of frivolity, because you become wiser. Your shoulders straightened, and you like even added in growth, because now even more courageous. And your surroundings ... the one female, was changed to a really weak ... because you have become even stronger.

For your shoulders were a lot of battles won and honest victories, a large number of transactions and received bonuses, incredible adventure and romance, along with all this ... one small but significant meeting. You met the love. It does not matter in what guise she appeared in front of you ... whether in physical incarnation in the person of women, or in the spiritual ... and you found love within himself. The main thing is that last year she settled in your heart ...

And against the backdrop of such a valuable acquisition, no longer seems such a piercing pain that is interspersed with a dull, occasionally overtaken you in a year bygone. And the old doubts and disappointments and all lose their meaning and effect in the New Year. Losses happen to you in the past will remain in your memory, and eventually become part of your biography, memories of which will bring a variety of feelings. But it does not hurt ...

Now you come into the New Year. And I did not do it alone. Since you took a new plans and goals, and dreams of bold decisions, bold ideas and a clear intention. Luck herself suggested you company, but you do not forget to take with them and hope to catch up with you ... Faith at that same time and features a minute to overcome it, you felt the warm and reassuring her breath ...

Stepping you thought about how much had already been done for what would come into New 2011, having secured such a powerful support. You realized that he created everything that surrounds you and you're glad understanding of how much more likely you are to create ...

And I want to tell you, dear, I believe ... I believe in all your endeavors, and support you in every way. Even if you come to mind to re-invent the wheel, I'll be at night to keep you on the lamp and do not notice the rain, suddenly struck our heads. Because in this moment, my thoughts will be occupied by only one of you ... to reinvent the bicycle.

And you invent it ... and in the arms of another victory, we easily and effortlessly step into a new year. In order to fulfill new desires, to realize new dreams and achieve new goals.

You, above all, think, dear ... and I will support!

Tags

See also

New and interesting