Expert debug business processes, Alexander Levitas gave a master class in the framework of on-line training. Some of the most interesting quotes from this master class:
1. There are two approaches to the business organization: European and Japanese. Choosing a European approach, we first put this post rates, and the wage of these elements collect nashbiznes-puzzle. According to the Japanese approach, you must first describe the process by which the workpiece is transformed into a finished product. Personally, I am an ardent supporter of the Japanese approach. Why? Compare the domestic "Lada Kalina" with "Toyota" in the same class.
2. Remember that the man who first came to work for your business, have no idea how and what it should do. He needs instruction. Clear guidelines need everyone. Thus, the founder of scientific management Frederick Taylor began by saying that he wrote the rules for the steel mill as a shovel to throw sand. Regulation began with the phrase "There are more than half way to ship sand shovel, and among them only one is right." Most people stop reading because clutching their bellies with laughter. But when Taylor was perfected technology, the number of employees at this plant, which coped with the same amount of work was reduced from six hundred to one hundred and forty.
3. All people who arranged for you to work, can be divided into three groups. The first group - the people who always do the work faithfully. They can be trusted to protect the bread in the besieged Leningrad. But such people are only 2-3%. The second category - people who will break the rules, even if you threaten to shoot them on the spot. If you have ever met in yellow newspaper headline "multimillionaire wife caught in the store with a stolen lighter ten rubles" - this is the same type of people, there are about 5%. The remaining 93% - conformists. They will always act "like everyone else." Therefore, your task is to make sure that the "all" in your companies were conscientious people.
4. Ironically, most people go to work for wages. But a good worker who thinks not only the categories of today and wants to be appreciated, motivated by career development rather than salary. He is willing to lose money today to win tomorrow in a new way.
5. Non-financial motivation - a tool that is included in those moments when we either do not want to give the employee more money or have already given money, but it did not help. For example, in the factory Ford once to satisfy the ambitions repairman machine without raising his salary, changed the name of his office with a "technician-serviceman" to "Head of repair and adjustment».
6. What if we in the department operates ten people, and we bought only two aypada? Give it to those whose job aypad really able to do better. Agree on a meeting with VIP-clients better ride with newfangled iPads, and not with a laptop purchased in 2005 at the sale.
7. human study up is easier than to replace him. But it is easier to replace a man than to alter his personal qualities.
8. Remember the main thing: the right hired worker equipped with the right instruction and the right tool at the proper motivation and proper control does its job well.