1. Before you start up the lips, you must create the basis for lipstick. For this purpose, you can apply loose powder or foundation.
2. If you have dry mouth, you can apply a thin layer of chapstick.
3. Draw the correct contour of the lips with a pencil, and only then use the lipstick. For uniform application, it is recommended to use a special brush, which can be conveniently lipstick shade from the center to the corners of the lips.
4. To perfect lip makeup to please you as much as possible, should be made more resistant lipstick: pat painted lips with a paper towel and then apply another layer of lipstick.
5. If you want to achieve the effect of increasing and "wet" lips, apply some gloss over lipstick, your smile is irresistible!