On Tverskaya trees will never be large

One blogger told us how the landscaping Tver and why trees are never large.

We've been recently landscaped main street of our village, Tver. What do I think about this? I think that the idea was initially very good, but the implementation is poor. What Tverskaya need trees, no one doubts arise. I wrote a great post which Moscow used to be green, look. In the 90 trees were cut down. So Moscow authorities decided to start out once again make the country green. Now, about the implementation, which by the way, has provided more than 500 million rubles. Trees placed in tubs. Previously, they were growing in the ground, right on the street, now for them built granite structure. Trees will change every season. This means that they will never be great. In winter will grow stunted fir trees and stunted linden summer. It is said that to restore earthen jars, which used to grow trees, it is impossible. I do not really understand why. Like any communications on Tverskaya Street in recent years on the sidewalks did. What is the problem? As a result, it turned out that something strange. Greening like done, but the green Tverskaya him did not. But the obstacles to increased suffering pedestrians.

The main module landscaping looks. 2 benches, 2 boxes and one stunted tree.

There is a module with two stunted trees, but it is rare.

Along the transitions have put beds with shrubs.

Stop defended some grass.

Maybe here will plant something ...

Ah, here landing!

Let's start from the bench. She is bad. On it uncomfortable to sit, it is absolutely neergonomichnaya. Why is not back? During the rain water will collect and store will be a long time to dry. In addition, it is painted by some horrible paint that in a month will be erased and will be quite ugly.

None of the urn have not provided ashtrays. Not at Tver no ashtrays. As a result, cigarette butts burn trash bags, trash is often light.

The most incomprehensible - is the location of landscaping elements. Almost everywhere, these structures are in the middle of the sidewalk, making it difficult to walk. They say it was a requirement of the FSO. The guided our guards - is unclear.

In some places to get a real barricade.

Or.

Why share a wide sidewalk? Why not put all these constructions along the road?

In some places, it became quite difficult to pass. There is still summer cafes took half the sidewalk.

Or.

When placing these pedestals for some reason I did not think about driving asshole. Why not just put the protective bars?

Here is a beautiful new Tverskaya ...

At Pushkin.

Some asshole I stop right in the center of the square.

In general, now Tver became look like:

Of course, it's better than nothing ... But why could not just do well?

It was possible to plant trees so that they grow up to not change them every season and do not clean up for the winter.

And this is - the only tree on Tverskaya, which is planted in the ground! One on the street.

Is Tver became greener?

Do you feel the coolness in the shade of lime and chestnut trees young?

No

Magazine "Urban Development of Moscow», №4 for 1949 .: & quot; ... on both sides of streets Gorky from Pushkin Square to Belorussky railway station and on the left side of the area from the Soviet area to the street Ogareva planted 415 linden trees at the age of 20-35 years. On the old square planted 50 mature lime trees. Work began on the landscaping of the Yaroslavl highway & quot ;.

That such was formerly Tver.

That could look like the main street of the city. On a photo of Paris:

And if for some reason and can not be planted deep in the ground the trees, you can make just such a structure as on Kutuzovsky Prospekt. And along the parapet to equip shops.

What we have in the end? Trees are very few and they are almost invisible. Designs for landscaping obstruct pedestrians Benches and bins were uncomfortable Most importantly, the trees will never be large (

Source: zyalt.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting