1. Warm tea with honey and lemon. If you have a cold, the first thing cook rather weak black or green tea, which add 1 teaspoon honey and a couple of slices of lemon. It is important not to add honey and lemon in hot water to preserve their nutrients
2. Raspberry tea with lime blossoms. From the dried flowers of linden tea brew, add the dried berries and raspberry leaves. And leave to infuse for 30 no minutes.If raspberries, raspberry jam fit.
3. Dog rose tea. It's no secret that the dog rose - an ideal source of vitamin C. The crushed dried rose hips (3st.l), pour 0, 5 liters of boiling water and leave overnight in a thermos. In the morning strain and drink 1/2 cup 4 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
4. Cranberry or cranberry. Cranberries and cranberries - it's just a unique means of their bactericidal properties. To prepare Morse mash cranberries or cranberries with sugar (3: 1). 2 tbsp mixture pour 0, 5 liters of warm water.
5. Hot milk with mineral vodoy.Esli you have a cough, prepare hot milk with alkaline water (Borjomi). This drink will facilitate sputum discharge.
6. Milk and garlic. It is an extraordinary tool to help you stand up for one night. The warm milk is necessary to add 10 drops of garlic juice and drink at night.
7. compote of dried fruits. Verified all known since childhood means decoction of dried fruit has a tonic and soothing effect when prostude.100 g of dried fruit to sort, cut large fruit. All dried thoroughly rinse in warm water. First, cook the apples and pears until soft for 30 minutes, add sugar (3 tablespoons to 1 liter of water), then dried apricots and prunes, and finally 5 minutes before end of cooking add the raisins and apricots. In the finished compote can add lemon or orange juice, honey.
8. Ginger tea with lemon. It will help in the cold autumn days, strengthen the immune system and increase your rabotosposobnost.1 glass of hot water mixed with 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 0, 5 tsp minced ginger root and a pinch of cinnamon. You can add a bit of dry powdered tea leaves of mint.
9. mulled wine. Excellent remedy for colds and simply delicious, wholesome, warming drink! Mix the spices, add 100 ml of water, bring to a boil, remove from heat, infuse for 10 minutes. Strain. Cut orange slices. Combine wine, broth, sugar and orange slices. All bring to a boil, but do not boil! The mulled wine can be added as honey, apples and raisins. Serve hot. Drink better at night, so that once in bed, and put his feet in warm grelochku.
10. Chamomile tea. Chamomile - a mild anti-inflammatory. In combination with lime and honey is a good cough remedy. Tea: Take 1 tsp chamomile and linden blossom, brew 1 cup of boiling water for 20 minutes, drain. Drink 1/3 cup 3 times a day before meals. You can add honey.