About correct statement of the problem ...

He taught us math vyshayshey old Gogh Borachinsky. And when he was scanning his only seeing at a distance of only 10 cm eye notebook on a mission, saying "You are improperly formulated the condition of the problem!" And throws a sheet, he could well say: "Igor Agafonovich you upside read!" < br /> After re-scanning the same cry was the same result, though he did not take offense ...
 Despite its venerable age, I was eager to girlish charms, but that with the power of his ... well, you know.
 And when he caught a goldfish, she gave him only one desire, to sequester the rest of the character and dislike of students (as opposed to the love of female students).
 "Then, - says Gogh - I want to have my dignity was azhno to the ground!" Instantly Gogi steel legs shortened, shortened and become very, very small, while his "dignity" did not touch the ground.
"It is not! Not this way!!! I do not like this !!! - Cried Gogh, and I heard the noise of the surf, "You are improperly formulated the condition of the problem .."

Tags

See also

New and interesting