Oh, those kids ... anyone would get!

- Girl, you want some candy? - I asked the girl Maniac.
 - I want to, of course - said the girl. - But I will not take. Because my mother told me not to take candy from strangers uncles. But if you meet me - and I'll be.
 - Maniac - Maniac introduced
 - Girl - The girl curtsied - Very nice. Let your candy.
 - Here. - Maniac handed kulechek candy.
 - Fiii. - Held a contemptuous Girl - BonPari? You maniac uncle, absolutely penniless?
 - I'm rich. I'm very rich. Do you want we go to me and see my wealth? - Sibilant whisper Maniac.
 - Right now. I fell. What are human with BonPari pocket can be wealth? Chinese Barbie? Or do you have a lot of money?
 - A lot of. A lot of money. Let's show. Full suitcase. - Maniac offended.
 - In rubles, perhaps? - Quipped girl. - And what BonPari bought? The reluctance was a new suitcase for some sweets to open? Go tell someone else about their riches. Rich candy. Come SHOW - how much money in your pocket?
 - I do not have me with you mumbled ...- Maniac - I have a home. And bank cards. Do you want to show a card?
 - Dialog-Optim I suppose? - Not appeased girl
 - I do not remember. Right now - Maniac took the card and read with horror - Dialog-Optim ...
 - So I thought. Not surprising. Lollipops visible in the lobby of the bank distributed free the loser, to put the money?
 - I'm in the store ...
 - A lie ugly, uncle Maniac. The money you have with you is not, the card Dialog-Optim no you do not sell.
 - Why all of a sudden? - Surprised Maniac
 - Because yesterday Arbitration Court of Russia declared the bank bankrupt Dialog-Optim - triumphing separately said the girl - my dad said.
 - How? I was there ... all there ... Where am I now? How to ... - Maniac legs buckled.
 He suddenly became difficult to breathe, his eyes darkened.
 - Give the candy? - Asked sympathetically Girl ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting