The best excuse from work))

Many years ago I was a young student so wicked, just start an independent life away from the parental nest. My newfound freedom, as expected, had two opposite directions - on the one hand, I was free to do what I want, but on the other - I had to earn a livelihood. So I, on the one hand, indulged in endless booze with friends, on the other hand - worked as a manager in some magazine. It is not hard to guess that the first part of my life was night, and the second was the day.

My boss is very sincere person, indulged my desire to live life to the fullest. In other words, he forgave me numerous delays, glass eyes and savor the wine department, which I brought to the musty atmosphere of the office. He forgave and forgot all these little things in life, but one of my trick he remembered a very long time.

Once I happened to drink more than usual, and I could only wake up at four o'clock in the afternoon, when the working day at the office folk is nearing an end. With horror, realizing that managed to sleep for a job that fed me, I trudged to the phone - to justify his superiors. To avoid unnecessary inquiries, I decided not to call the chief, and send a message to a pager. I've been thinking, how to explain the situation - that I was due to objective reasons are not able to come to work in the morning, that call, too, could not, and that even now I can not come, and that I am not guilty, I did not want to do that, but there were circumstances ...

The phrase, which I posted on that day, the chief quoted another six months. My drunken brain begat message in his aphoristic-encompassing. At that moment, apparently, I was really wise. The deep meaning of his message, I realized only the next day when the boss showed me a pager where I read:

"Going to work does not make sense.ยป

cerf.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting