Ms. Yakutia 2007

The organizing committee of the contest "Miss Virtual Yakutia - 2007" on Thursday announced the disqualification of one of the participating finalists. Angela Adam, scored 396 votes, was the man.

At the competition "Miss Virtual Yakutia" scandal: one of the finalists turned out to be really a man. As a result, for obvious reasons, the organizers had to resort to the disqualification.

As reported on the official website of the competition, due to the fact that rumors of accessories participants finals Angela Adam male gender were confirmed, the organizing committee decided to disqualify said "participants».

Pretender to the title of "Miss Virtual Yakutia" had to send their photos to the contest, which were offered to the court of Internet users. As a result of the voting to determine the names of 10 participants of the final competition. Among women hence the name of the 24-year-old Angela Adam. For impostor hiding under the guise of women voted 396 people, and he took the 9th place in the rankings.

"Each step in the course of life I try to do a vivid and memorable, not only for themselves but also for their loved ones ... Do you want to learn and see more? Give me your vote and I will not disappoint you! "- Angela promised on his page on the site.

After that, knowing "Angela" in a completely different as people are released information that it really is not a girl and a man. Contest organizers checked the rumors and found that it's true.

The contest "Miss Virtual Yakutia" has been held annually since 1999. Organizers say that "competition has an impeccable reputation and is always held on the highest level." The final of this year will be held on February 24-25, 2007 at the hotel "Siberian Crane" in Yakutsk, the truth, already without Angela Adam. The present name of the representative male insidiously wormed his way into the company of beautiful women, is not reported.

10 participants of the finals of the competition - instead of Adam for a seat among the finalists came Tatiana Dana - will spend two days in class "rooms." The whole life of beauties will be broadcast 24 hours a day in real-time. The program shows the selection of "Miss Virtual Yakutia" following tests: "Lost," "election campaign", pareos & Bikini "Death Duel" fitness.

Tags

See also

New and interesting