A few weeks ago in one of the cinemas in Paris a woman sitting in a chair, felt a twinge. Got up to see what it was, she found a needle sticking out of the seat and the note "You have just been infected by HIV".
HIV Control Center (in Paris) reports a large number of such cases that have occurred recently in other cities. All needles were HIV-positive. The Center also reported that needles have been found in public bankomatah.My invite all facing a similar situation, be extremely cautious. You must be vigilant and carefully inspect the seat / chair in public places before saditsya.Tschatelnogo inspection should be enough. We also ask everyone who receives this message, show it to your family and friends to alert them of the potential danger. Information about the incident in Paris, was granted municipal police Ville d'Issy Les Moulineaux, which was sent to all departments of France and, consequently, all the goroda.Nedavno doctor spoke about a similar incident happened to one of his patients at the cinema Priya, New Delhi. The girl who is getting married in a few months, pricked while the movie. The needle was attached a note - "Welcome to the world family of HIV-infected" .Despite that the doctors told her family that it will take 6 months before the virus become strong enough to begin to destroy the immune system, and healthy person can live for about 5-6 years, the girl died in 4 months, perhaps largely because of the shock.
All of us, with God's help, to be cautious in public places.
Think about what you can save someone's life by forwarding this information further. Please take a few seconds of your time to send this letter.
Sincerely, S.DineshGopinath IAS,
Director of the Medical Research Centre, Chennai.
Be careful: the needle is attached to the rail Lößnitz in homes - down and holding on to the handrails in the dark you can also stumble on HIV.