Bill Gates, speaking to high school students, called the 11 rules that adolescents, according to him, never would have learned in school:
1. Life is not fair - svyknites with this fact.
2. The world does not care about your self-awareness and self-esteem. The world expects from you what some achievements, before taking into account your chuvstvosobstvennogo dignity.
3. It is very unlikely that you will pay 40,000 a year right out of high school. You will not be a vice-president with a limousine and chauffeur, as long as you do not deserve this.
4. If you think your teacher is strict and demanding - wait acquaintance with his boss. Unlike teachers, boss career depends on how you cope with their tasks.
5. Fry the burgers at McDonald's - not beneath your dignity. Your ancestors would call any - even such - the work "a good chance».
6. Do not rush to blame his failure in each of their parents. Not Noah and nosis with their failures, learn from them.
7. Before you were born, your parents were not as boring and uninteresting people, they seem to you now. They have become so, earning your carefree childhood, erasing your clothes and listening to your endless chatter about what you're cool. Therefore, before you go to save the Amazon forest from destruction by greedy generation of your parents, try to start to clean up his room.
8. Your school canceled the division into winners and losers, life - no. Some schools put a stop bad grades and allowed plenty of time to take the test. This has nothing to do with what is happening in real life.
9. Life is not divided into semesters, summer holidays it does not exist, and very few employers are interested in helping you find your own "I". You have to do it in your own time.
10. Do not confuse real life with what is shown on TV. In life, people have to spend most of the time not in a coffee shop, and in the workplace.
11. Maintain a good relationship with the "bespectacled nerd." Most likely, one of them will ever be your boss.