Happy birthday, Bill Gates!

I myself am not unique to this man, but up to now about the use of its products widely to conquer the world before the time I was born. Someone loved him, most hated ... but he do not care, because his anniversary today !!! Exactly 55 years ago was born a wonderful man, Bill Gates (William Henry Gates III) ... also congratulate him !!!

"... Humanity is divided into two categories: those who are online and those who have no future (Bill Gates)»

Today marks the anniversary Bill Gates - he was 55 years old.

Microsoft founder was born to a lawyer, and walked to Harvard to become a lawyer or a professor of mathematics, but there was a computer in the school changed his life plans.

His first programming skills Gates applied for gaming and the creation of electronic schedules. In 1976, he created Microsoft. After nine years on the first version of Windows. One year later, Gates woke billionaire.

He is now one of the richest people in the world with a capital of 54 billion dollars. In 2008, Gates stepped away from the operational management of Microsoft, to devote more time to charity work and writing books

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs

The theme is endless, in short ...
Happy Birthday Billy !!!

Tags

See also

New and interesting