Michael Jackson died in Los Angeles (13 pics + text)

The death of the famous pop singer Michael Jackson has officially confirmed the police in Los Angeles.

Pop singer Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009 in Los Angeles, reports the online edition TMZ.COM. The singer was 50 years old.
According to preliminary data, in the afternoon on Thursday around noon local time (23:00 Moscow time) near Jackson's heart stopped.
He was taken to the hospital UCLA Medical Center, but doctors were unable to save him.
Later, the Los Angeles Times was confirmed information about Jackson's death from sources in law enforcement Californian city.
The publication reports that the singer was taken to hospital in a deep coma, and then the doctors pronounced him dead.
As reminds agency Reuters, July 13 was scheduled to begin a series of fifty concerts Jackson in London. Concert tickets were sold on the Internet for a few hours.
Recently musician rehearsing London performance at his home in Los Angeles.

California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger said in a statement that Mourns Death, "one of the most influential and emblematic figures of the music industry." The head of state noted that although Jackson's personal life has "serious questions", he, along with all Californians "shocked and saddened by his death." Near the hospital where the singer was brought before, continue to gather fans of Jackson. According to various estimates, their several hundred to several thousand. Some people cry, others call a friend to get the latest news, which spread through the media and Internet. For many medical centers visited by journalists of newspapers and TV channels.

1984 26 years
Jackson makes the first step. The narrowing of the nasal tip. Although a change notice anything negative comments almost inaudible. First, the nose looks very natural. And secondly, the love of the public to the singer during this period is too long. Still would! In the courtyard of '84: beyond the famous album «Thriller», Jackson signed a contract with Pepsi. In public, he was joking, smiling, demonstrates moonwalk. Life is beautiful.

1985 27 years
Oh! Michael why something more zauzhivaet tip of the nose and makes permanent eye makeup. And like in this picture he has made up his lips. However, public scandal still far away. At that time, the singer is surrounded by an army of lawyers, producers, assistants and managers, guarding his privacy and reputation. In general, things are going well, Michael. It turns out the song «We are the world», and the guy pouring all kinds of awards.

1987 29 years
This is the beginning of the end. Now the society started talking seriously. First, Jackson more Sause nose and nostrils. Secondly, it has to come from somewhere expressive cheekbones, but most importantly, his skin of chocolate suddenly became white! At first he denied it, but because suddenly announced that suffers from Vitiligo, due to which there is a deficiency in the body of the pigment and the skin appear pink spots. Version does not hold water, start over Michael podhihikivat. Someone even distributes a cruel joke: "Only in America can a man be born black and white women to die».

1991. '32
The nose becomes a triangular wings completely flat, the tip is very sharp, and all this in a huge square jaw appeared implant with a dimple. Michael is hiding from the public for the black glasses than cause a new wave of jokes about the fact that he - it's really not for him, and his sister LaToya. Well, of course! Maybe that's why no one ever saw them together in the same room. In general, things are bad, Michael. Communication with the press is held in the manner of "Leave me alone," "I have a serious illness" and "I had a difficult childhood».

1991. '32
The nose becomes a triangular wings completely flat, the tip is very sharp, and all this in a huge square jaw appeared implant with a dimple. Michael is hiding from the public for the black glasses than cause a new wave of jokes about the fact that he - it's really not for him, and his sister LaToya. Well, of course! Maybe that's why no one ever saw them together in the same room. In general, things are bad, Michael. Communication with the press is held in the manner of "Leave me alone," "I have a serious illness" and "I had a difficult childhood».

Tags

See also

New and interesting