Michael Jackson died (12 pics + text)

Law enforcement agencies in Los Angeles has officially confirmed the death of the famous pop singer Michael Jackson.

It is reported by CNN. He died yesterday at the age of 50 years. According to preliminary data, death was the result of sudden cardiac arrest. California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger said in a statement that mourns the death of "one of the most influential and emblematic figures of the music industry." Head of State noted that although Jackson's personal life is a "serious questions", he, along with all Californians "shocked and saddened by his death." Near the hospital where the singer was brought before, continue to gather fans of Jackson. According to various sources, they are from a few hundred to a few thousand. Some people cry, others call friends to get the latest news, which spread through the media and the Internet. For many medical centers visited by journalists of TV channels and newspapers.

1984 26 years
Jackson makes the first step. The narrowing of the nasal tip. Although a change notice all negative comments almost inaudible. Firstly, the nose looks very natural. And secondly, the love of the public to the singer in this period is too long. Of course! In the courtyard '84: leaves famous album «Thriller», Jackson signed a contract with Pepsi. In public, he was joking, smiling, demonstrates moonwalk. Life is beautiful.

1985 27 years
Ouch! Michael for some reason even more zauzhivaet tip of the nose and makes permanent eye makeup. And like in this picture he has made up his lips. However, until public scandal still far away. At this time, the singer is surrounded by an army of lawyers, producers, assistants and managers, guarding his privacy and reputation. In general, things are going well, Michael. Goes the song «We are the world», and at the guy pouring all kinds of awards.

1987 29 years
This is the beginning of the end. Now in society started talking seriously. Firstly, Jackson even more Sause nose and nostrils. Secondly, it has to come from somewhere expressive cheekbones, but most importantly, his skin suddenly chocolate was white! At first he denied it, but because suddenly announced that suffers from vitiligo, because of which there is a deficiency in the body of the pigment and the skin appear pink spots. Version does not hold water, start over Michael podhihikivat. Someone even distributes a cruel joke: "Only in America can a man be born black and white women to die».

1991 '32
The nose becomes triangular wings completely flat, the tip of a very sharp and all this in the jaw appeared hefty square implant with a dimple. Michael is hiding from the public for the black glasses, what causes a new wave of jokes about the fact that he - it's really not for him, and his sister LaToya. Well, of course! Perhaps that is why no one has ever seen them together in one room. In general, things are bad, Michael. Communication with the press is held in the manner of "Leave me alone," "I have a serious illness" and "I had a difficult childhood».

1991 '32
The nose becomes triangular wings completely flat, the tip is very sharp, and all this in the jaw appeared hefty square implant with a dimple. Michael is hiding from the public for the black glasses, what causes a new wave of jokes about the fact that he - it's really not for him, and his sister LaToya. Well, of course! Perhaps that is why no one has ever seen them together in one room. In general, things are bad, Michael. Communication with the press is held in the manner of "Leave me alone," "I have a serious illness" and "I had a difficult childhood».

Billy Jean

Tags

See also

New and interesting