45th Airborne Regiment

Most recently, the cities of the former Union has died down day Airborne, and many were able to observe a former paratrooper for water treatments. And now it's time to look at the Marines for a separate exercise, what we can do thanks fotobloggeru martin_sqare. He recently took part in the blogging press tour in the 45th Special Forces Airborne Regiment, which is located in Kubinka.

Since that day, I slept only one hour in the train, I could not remember a lot of textual information. But I will say that it was very interesting!
Let's look at it all.

Training in unarmed combat.

The most interesting and spectacular moment was passing the obstacle.

After the first few shots I have great ears popped.

I will say that the guys perfectly perform all tasks.

Arrows!

Here I felt the lack of a wide angle.

By the way, and mines explode!

This stacking of parachutes.

All rather big area full clean and tidy.

This stacking of parachutes.

"How is it fucking done? ..»

Bloggers rushed to photograph the weapons.

"You bloggers gun? Hy .... »

In my opinion, the whole service is very structured, and training is very detailed. For example, soldiers are taught to lie down and take aim, so far without firing itself.

And this is a shooting gallery.

All earplugs!

Here soldiers preparing for skydiving.

And this is our guide! Press Secretary Airborne Colonel Alexander Cherednyk. Great guy!

Testing out of the helicopter.

And they showed us the barracks. I was not shot, but I will say that the rooms are cozy and comfortable. Seriously!

By the end we were taken to the dining room for dinner. It was perfect, because otherwise I would have fainted.

Tags

See also

New and interesting