On a hot summer day, I don't chill out on the beach, I solve difficult math examples.

A few days ago, I was walking through Facebook and I came across funky. It seems nothing complicated, and the gyruses still had to strain. Now I want to know how you solve them. Share your impressions after reading this article!

Interesting examples So the problem is very simple. Several examples of answers are given. We need to understand the principle by which they were solved, and then solve the last example in the same way. Try it?

Now let’s see what examples are so interesting. If you look closely at the answers that result, you will find some pattern. 2 and 7 add up to 9. If you multiply 9 by 7, you get 63.

3 + 6 = 9. Multiply 9 by 6 and get 54. Then add 5 + 2. The resulting seven is multiplied by 2 - comes out 14. 8 + 1 = 9. A 9 * 1 = 9. By the same logic, we add 9 and 5. That makes 14. If you multiply 14 by 5, you get 70. Did you get the same answer?

The beauty of these examples is that they can be innumerable. This is a great task for children and adults who want to keep their minds toned. Try to compile a couple of your examples with the same logic. Share what happened in the comments!

Compilation of other examples
  1. Mathematical patterns are wonderful. I suggest we solve another one. 7 + 3 = 10421

5 + 4 = 9120

9 + 6 = 15354

How much is 11 + 5?

2. Now we have numbers that are arranged in the following order: 8, 2, 9, 0, 1, 5, 7, 3, 4, 6. What is the pattern of the numbers in this order? And although we are talking about arithmetic signs, but here knowledge of mathematics is almost not useful.

3. Next, let's solve the problem in a smart way. Suppose you have an unlimited supply of water and 2 buckets of 3 and 5 liters. How do you measure 4 liters of water?
  4. Let's push the curves further! The football team for the season in the league held 34 fights. She scored 61 goals and conceded only 39. How many players in this team have bred the ball from the center of the field all season?
  5. Tasks can be tricky, so sometimes you need to look at the conditions wider, so as not to reach a dead end. We offer a problem that seems to miss some details. Can you put the conditions in a good shape to find the right solution? 11 * 11 = 4

22 * 22 = 16

33 * 33 = ?

Decision on examples
  1. Why are there so many numbers after the equal sign? Because here you have the sum, the difference and the product of the numbers on the left side of the equation. So 11 + 5 = 16655, where 16 is the sum, 6 is the difference, and 55 is the product.

2. The numbers are arranged alphabetically by their name (eight, two, nine and beyond). And although this problem seems quite simple, it is still curious that in the same English version, a number of digits will look completely different.
  3. First, you need to fill a 5-liter bucket, from which a 3-liter bucket is already filled. Then empty the smaller bucket. In the larger bucket will remain exactly 2 liters of water, which should be poured into an empty 3-liter.

Then you need to fill the 5-liter bucket with water again and add the remaining liter of water to a smaller bucket so that it is full. After these manipulations in a larger bucket will be exactly 4 liters of water.

4. To find the answer, you need to add to 34 (the number of fights, since in each match the team is guaranteed to spread the ball from the center of the field) 39 (every time the team missed the ball). Scored goals do not need to add, because in the case of a scored goal, the ball goes to the opponent. And already the opponent spreads the ball from the center of the field. Total: 34 + 39 = 73.
  5. It seems that the examples really need to be transformed so that they become correct and understandable to everyone. Then the first example will take the following form: (1 + 1) * (1 + 1) = 2 * 2 = 4. And the second is this: (2 + 2) * (2 + 2) = 4 * 4 = 16. In this case, you can find a solution, because the last example will be the form: (3 + 3) * (3 + 3) = 6 * 6 = 36. Would you accept such a decision?

Share your impressions in the comments. Did you manage to solve it without a problem?

Tags

See also

New and interesting