The cry of the soul of a woman who drove for a day in a compartment with a very active child, at the end she was already agreed to pay for the car without children

We’ve all heard stories about unruly children. Adults complain that they can not be calm if someone is running around noisy offspring. Especially in places with closed spaces. The saddest thing in this situation is that no one can complain, because the child will always be protected – both from the moral side and from the law.

Special mention should be made of cases when you have to travel with children in the same train car. Even scarier: in one compartment. The road is long. You seem to be trying to be tactful. Get in the situation, save nerves to yourself and others. Abstract. But on the second hour of the trip, the nerve cells do not stand up and begin to actively destroy themselves. As you know, they cannot be restored.

Two weeks ago, I should have gone to my sister's by train. The road is long and I'm a girl. So a shared car or a seat-card doesn't suit me. It's easier to pay a little on top and not smell anyone's stinky socks. Besides, I hate it when guys and men get bored drinking on the train. Honestly, what's the big deal?

You're surrounded by strangers. Heat. Lack of fresh air. All sweaty, angry and all forgot to take a shower before the trip. You find yourself somewhere the same drinking partner, or even two, and you together “sentence” a bottle of something incomprehensible, warm and smelly. From all this grace there are only two outcomes: loud chants or conflict with the use of hands and sometimes legs. Why?

This kind of romance has always seemed disgusting to me. Accordingly, I decided to be safe and took a ticket in the compartment. There you can watch a movie with headphones, listen to pre-recorded music. The Internet, unfortunately, does not catch, but it will be possible to entertain yourself for a while. At least initially I thought so.

My neighbors were three people: an older woman, her daughter and her grandson. Cute curly boy with beautiful copper hair. The trip promised to be easy and calm. Can't two women look after a young child? Turns out they can. They just don't.

It all began with the fact that the baby needed a little, and for this mother had to take him by the hand and take him to the toilet. Quite natural things, you might say. But upon returning to the compartment, the boy was immediately given a small pack of juice, after drinking which, the need arose again. I did not count how many times this scene was repeated, but, believe me, dehydration and vitamin deficiency are not in danger for the child.

In parallel to going to the toilet, the boy studied a new room and crawled wherever he could. Too bad I was on the bottom shelf. For a moment, an aunt came to us who was selling toys. Unfortunately, she was rejected by women. And for the next half hour, we enjoyed the roar of Antoshenka, who had not been bought a dinosaur. Honestly, I would have caught up with my aunt and bought 10 dinosaurs from her, as long as Antoshenka shut up.

Then it was time for lunch. The whole family gently asked me if I was against and would like to join them. They took out some bars and quietly, without disturbing anyone, ate. Ha ha, and you believed it?! Naive. No, in fact, they got fat-boiled chicken, boiled and smelly (as they stink) eggs and dried salad. Not without your favorite juice.

Even without asking my opinion, my grandmother sat on my shelf to be able to look at my daughter and grandson. And with their mouths full, they kept talking like nothing had happened. Then the boy began to whine that he was bored. Realizing that there was no choice, his mother gave him the phone. After some 15 minutes, the expensive gadget slipped from the weak hands of the boy and fell to the floor. It's okay, just a little scratch.

Screams, screams, a couple of blows to the ass of Antoshenka were accompanied by childish crying and splashing saliva in all directions. After 10 minutes, the offended sobs stopped, because the juice worked again and you had to go to the toilet.

Towards the evening, a young family entered or “settled” in the next compartment (how is it right?). And the little son, too. At first I thought it was good news. The boys were introduced and sent to play in the hallway. But soon the mother of Antoshenka could not withstand such a long separation, and both boys were invited to our compartment. It turns out that two children playing together can make noise for three, and sometimes four. I didn’t know about this before, but now I’m sharing information about naughty children with you.

The end of the night was relatively quiet. Grandma snored, sometimes Anton’s mother whispered “quietly”, either calming the child, or asking him if he needed to go to the toilet. However, I tried to sleep as tightly as possible and I think that for the first time and specifically I did it well.

I finally had to go out this morning. I dressed quietly, said goodbye to everyone and slipped out to the station. I hate morning fuss, especially without a shower and a cup of coffee. However, this time the human hum did not bother me at all. I even liked it. He was kind of calm, average. No sharp high notes. Almost lulling.

I don’t want to tell you how my sister met me, how much we haven’t seen her, and so on. You are not interested, and I do not want to share such details. I'll just say that the gift I was carrying in my bag went bad. A huge box of Kinders. The heat melted the chocolate. I was driving his nephew. An ordinary five-year-old boy who was looking forward to these chocolate eggs.

Do you know how kids react when they don’t get what they’ve been waiting for? They react. violently. But that’s another story that I hope to share with you in the future. Choose your seats on the train and do not do bad things. After all, karma works, and who knows, maybe it will catch up with everyone in the small, unventilated compartment of a rushing forward train.

Tags

See also

New and interesting