Grandma's Strongest Prayer for Grandson Who Goes to Defend Country

Nothing is more important in life than children and grandchildren. They are ready to give the last to the life of their relatives was calm and joyful. And, of course, the heart of the grandmother is not in place when the grandson or granddaughter goes to the army. Many grandparents have faced this over the past year. They all help. And everyone prays for their family. For this, they have the strongest prayer for their grandson.

Editorial "Site" He shares the text of this prayer with you.

In difficult times, we turn to the saints or to the Lord. We ask for intercession and help. This prayer helps to ask that the service go well. It is best read in front of the icon of the Mother of God “Release from the troubles of the suffering.”

It is the Mother of God who protects all our children and grandchildren. She looks after everyone, protecting and protecting. Therefore, prayer before the icon will have greater power.

These simple, but very strong words will fill the grandmother’s heart with peace of mind After all, the main thing for us is to keep hope in our hearts and not give up. That's the only way we can win. May prayer calm your soul and protect your grandchild.

“The zealous intercessor, Holy Mother of the Lord! I seek refuge with you, the most damned and most sinful man: listen to the voice of my prayer, hear my cry and lamentations, for my iniquity has surpassed my head, and as a ship in the depths, I sink into the sea of my sins.

But Thou, O Most Merciful and Merciful Lady, do not look upon me, the desperate and the sinner who perishes; have mercy on me, who repents of my evil deeds, and turn my lost and damned soul to the right way. On You, My Lady, the Mother of God, I lay all my trust. You, Mother of God, preserve and keep me under your roof, now and forever and ever. Amen.

Those are the words you have to say. This is the strongest prayer for your grandson. The Virgin will surely hear you. The main thing is to treat with all the sincerity and faith that you have. With prayer and every effort, we can win. Trust you. And let your child come home safe and sound!

Tags

See also

New and interesting