I envy a divorced friend with a child, she has so much time for herself.

How do you behave? mother On her hands if she has to be left alone? It is not known why fate prepares a lady such trials. There are no clues as to whether or not a beautiful lady can handle it. After all, many worries fall on fragile shoulders. Or is it the opposite? A woman can finally straighten them and take a deep breath, feeling the boundless joy of freedom.

A woman with a child in her arms is a story about two friends whose situation They were a little similar. Svetlana and Angelina met at the university, and then did not part. Constantly talking on the phone, visiting each other, sharing secrets. Sveta was always surprised how bright and brisk Angelina drew attention to her.

The characters of the girls were really different, but it was only to their advantage. Due to polarly different tastes, friends never had problems because of guys. After the University of Light married For classmate Sasha. A calm and gentle history teacher like herself.

Peels Angelina was educated as a journalist, but used it as a ticket to the world of the rich and famous. She was interested in fashion, so first worked in some glossy magazine, and then on the TV channel. She was not surprised when she met a beautiful friend. noticed young businessman. No matter how sad it was to admit to Svetlana herself that she was jealous of her friend, the fact remained a fact. She even dreamed that her future marriage would fail.

A failed marriage, and yes, Sveta was right. Angelina did marry Oleg, but their marriage lasted only 3 years. “We are really too different, so I don’t see any point in waiting and building castles in the air. But with Olezhka, we remain friends for Vadik. He's still a kid and he really needs a dad.

Now the Light was tormented by conscience. What kind of friend is she if she wanted to hurt Angelina? I wish she could stay. free and independentBut now she has a son, Vadim. The boy is only 3 years old, and he does not understand why his father comes so rarely. But it seems that Angelina did not suffer from the divorce. And Svetlana's envy was replaced by admiration.

When two friends finally met for a cup of coffee, Sveta did not recognize Angelina. She was not a poor woman with a child in her arms, as Svetlana had imagined in her thoughts. Beautiful, fresh, energetic, free woman again chirped about where she planned to go to relax with the baby. Angelina worked as a freelancer and, thanks to her natural manner to get out of any situation, made decent money. “Yes, she doesn’t really need a husband,” Sveta thought offended.

The poor teacher was waiting for the gray days again. Nothing changes in Sveta's life. The husband earns so much that barely enough for the most necessary. She has to pay for their rental housing. There's no end to debt. “Do I really deserve this fate? What if I got divorced? And where will I go then? mused Svetlana.

Beautiful woman with a child in her arms It is a pity that Sveta missed the moment that sometimes Angelina tearing I'm worried about my future. Public opinion weighs on even such a strong girl. But after a moment of weakness, Angelina picks herself up and with a new force goes to conquer the peaks. It is not easy for her, but it is not in her rules to give up.

Bold women who decide to leave can show great strength. And only they know what pain is tormenting their soul. What doubts try to captivate the mind. However, there is no way to look into the past. And there's no point in that either. Now. move forward And reach for new things. Let the brave ladies all go well in life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting