"Dresden Stollen" with filling I will bake for Christmas, in 2023 I want miracles

“Dresden Stollen” with filling will be baked for Christmas, in 2023 you want miracles. The recipe was peeked at the Ukrainian culinary master, Lilia Zvit. And that, in turn, is in Dresden. This kind of baking is especially popular!

Bake it 2-3 weeks before Christmas, and then keep it in a cool dark place. All this so that Stollen is well infused: it tastes better. I’m impatient, I’m going to create myself immediately after cooking. festiveness.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the recipe for Dresden Stollen magic Christmas in 2023. The filling makes it especially tender!

Dresden Stollen Ingredients for filler
  • 100g dried
  • 200g raisins
  • 100g cranberry
  • 200g orange juice
  • grapefruit peel 1
  • 30g flour
  • 3 tsp spice mixture
  • 100g nuts (optional)

For the opara
  • 150 ml of milk
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 15g pressed yeast (or 5g dry)
  • 80g flour

Test ingredients
  • 1 egg
  • 80g sugar
  • 16g vanilla sugar
  • 150g butter
  • 100g kefir
  • 370g flour
  • 0.5 tsp salt

Additional ingredients
  • 100g butter
  • 200g powdered sugar

Filling ingredients
  • 400g fruit puree
  • 40g semolina

Preparation
  1. First you need to prepare dried fruits. Soak them in boiling water for 15 minutes, rinse with cold water, dry. Please note that dried fruits can be taken any.

2. Pour the dried fruit into the pan. To them, add grapefruit peel (or orange), orange juice, pour a mixture of spices and bring to a boil.

3. For the opar in warm milk, dissolve the yeast, add sugar and flour. Mix liquid dough like pancakes. Cover the dough with a towel and leave in a warm place for half an hour. Note that the oil should be with a high percentage of fat. Stir all the ingredients.

4. For baking Mix the eggs with kefir, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and melted butter. Pour this mixture to the yeast. Stir it. Add the sifted flour. Mix the dough. Cover it with a towel and put it in a warm place for an hour.

5. Dry off the dried fruit excess liquid. Stir them in the dough and sprinkle flour a little. Cover with a towel and put in a warm place for half an hour.

6. For filling, you can take any povidlo or boiled fruit. Lilia Zwit says it tastes best with apple seed. Add to the povidlu semolina, mix and pour the resulting mass into a steak with a thick bottom. Bring the stuffing to a boil. It is necessary that the seed was more solid and did not flow from the stollen during baking. The amount of semolina cereals can vary depending on the consistency of the fruit puree. As a result, the filling should be thick.

7. On a dusty flour table, divide the dough into 3 parts. Roll out each of them and put the filling on the edge. Turn into a roll, leaving a flat edge of 1.5 centimeters. Put the shtollens on a parchment-papered tray. Cover with a towel and leave for another 20 minutes.

8. Bake stollenes at 180 degrees for 60 minutes. Ready hot stollenes lubricate with melted oil and sprinkle with powdered sugar. The powder layer should be about 2 millimeters. Cooled shtollens wrap in powdered sugar parchment.

9. Term ripening: about 5 days. Further, stollenes with filling can be stored no more than 3 weeks. Well, I usually try it right away, so it's good for you and me, if you bake one of those, it's good for you.

On her channel, Lilia Zvit shows how she prepares such a stollen. Here you will find recipes and sweet dishes, and basic. Enjoy your culinary experiments, everything will work out!

about:blank

I also suggest you find out what not to feed the obstinate Water Rabbit on New Year's Eve. Meat is forbidden, otherwise it will be a disaster!

This Dresden Stollen will not leave you and your family indifferent. By the way, so fragrant and pastry It could be a great Christmas present.

Have you ever tried stollen, will you bake?

Tags

See also

New and interesting