What you can do with a dozen wooden sticks

This idea will please everyone who does not raise his hand to buy a real Christmas tree for the holidays. Pathetic tree!

All you need is a dozen tailwoods collected in the park or in the yard. Enchanting. festive It'll be ready very soon! Such wall decoration can be made truly original by putting your own sense of style into it: there are no restrictions on creativity. Watch the video, guarantee a homemade masterpiece!

How to make a Christmas tree with your own hands
  • 10-20 wooden sticks of different lengths
  • saw
  • twine
  • shears
  • garland
  • New Year's toys

Manufacture
  1. Clean the tailwoods from small knots, spread out in size so that they resemble a Christmas tree - from small sticks to sufficiently long ones. Adjust the size of the sticks with an axe if necessary.

2. Tie all the sticks together, starting with the longest element. When you get to the top, do not cut off the ends of the twine: this decorative Christmas tree will have a top, like an ordinary one!

3. It remains to fix a stylish craft on the wall and decorate it with a garland. Wonderful. tree with his own hands for the New Year ready. I love this minimalist design! It's better than an artificial plastic tree, I think.

4. You can decorate this miracle with intricate toys, cones, homemade decor elements. Come on, mass!

5. Animal figures are also being used. A star! It looks great.

6. On the background of such a Christmas tree, I really want to take family photos!

7. I would decorate a homemade Christmas tree with homemade ginger biscuits and glass droplets of different colors that can cast unusually beautiful shadows on the wall.

8. Bright children's version of the decor!

9. Creative Christmas tree with your own hands It will be an inimitable decoration of your home!

A simple video guide will help you create the perfect tree! I can feel the mood rising in anticipation of the holidays.

about:blank

I hope you like this bold idea. A homemade Christmas tree is fascinating! Send us photos of the interior of your house, decorated for the holidays, we will be happy to admire. And be sure to please this article of friends, many will want to bring a wonderful idea to life!

Tags

See also

New and interesting