The neighbor gathered in the courtyard of a dozen wooden sticks and created a miracle!

This idea will delight all who have a hand is not raised to buy a real live tree for the holidays. Sorry tree!

All you need is a dozen khvorostina collected in the Park or in the yard. Fascinating holiday decor very soon will be ready! This wall decoration can be done truly original, giving it your own sense of style: there are no restrictions for creativity. See the video instructions, guarantee home a masterpiece!

Four million forty nine thousand one hundred sixty one

How to make a Christmas tree for its rugamite need
  • 10-20 wooden sticks of different lengths
  • saw or hatchet
  • twine
  • scissors
  • garland
  • Christmas toy

Manufacture
  1. Clear twig from small knots, spread out on the size so that they resembled tree — from small sticks to long enough. Adjust ax size sticks if necessary.
    Ninety four million three hundred forty eight thousand five hundred seventy five

2. Strongly tie all the sticks between them, starting with the longest element. Reaching the top, don't cut off the ends of the twine: this decorative tree will be the tip, as usual!
    Ninety two million two hundred six thousand one hundred sixty eight

3. Remains to consolidate stylish crafts on the wall and decorate it with a garland. Wonderful tree with your hands for the New year ready. I love this minimalist design! Better than artificial plastic tree, I think.
    Fourteen million five hundred ninety two thousand five hundred twenty

4. You can decorate this miracle of intricate toys, cones, home-made decorations. A lot of ideas!
    Ninety eight million eighty thousand nine hundred seventy eight

5. Animal figurines also come into play. And the star! Looks gorgeous.
    Twelve million one hundred ninety thousand three hundred forty four

6. Against the background of such a tree I really want to do family photos!
    Forty eight million four hundred seventy five thousand six hundred ninety five

7. I would decorate an improvised Christmas tree and homemade gingerbread cookies and glass beads-drops of different colors that can swing incredibly beautiful shadows on the wall.
    Ninety eight million eight hundred eighty one thousand three hundred three

8. Bright kids decor idea!
    Ninety million eighty four thousand six hundred eighty four

9. Creative Christmas tree with their hands will become a unique decoration of your house!
    Forty two million eight hundred nine thousand two hundred ninety seven

A simple tutorial that will help you create the perfect Christmas tree! Feel the mood lifted in anticipation of the holidays…

I hope you liked this bold idea. Homemade Christmas tree charms! Send us photos of your home decorated for the holidays, we will be happy to admire. And certainly will be pleased with this article friends, many want to realize a wonderful plan in life!

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting