A selection of fashionable jewelry for cute ladies

Stylists and fashion experts unanimously say that any image consists of small things. Various decorations Bracelets, rings, earrings and necklaces add to the appearance of completeness and can even affect how your image will be perceived by others.

Today's edition. "Site" I will tell you, dear reader, what you need to consider when choosing a smart one. jewelryReplenishing the box in 2020. Fashion dictates new conditions!

Fashion jewelry - 2020
  1. Neat and delicate decorations in the form of small pendants, layers of elegant thin jewelry - from necklaces and necklaces to numerous thin rings and bracelets - have irrevocably sunk into oblivion. In the new year 2020, completely different jewelry, different styles are in fashion.

All delicate and delicate jewelry should be postponed until better times. In 2020, this is an anti-trend.

2. The 70s, 80s and even 90s are back in fashion!

3. This year, designers offer to give jewelry the first roles in bows. First, they must have large sizes, and secondly, be bright and outstanding.

4. Asymmetry is also fashionable. Fashion house Piaget, Chanel presented very specific trends. Playing the color and quality of gemstones and broken asymmetrical lines are reminiscent of the fashion of the 70s and 90s.

5. Carnation earrings and other minimalism will be in black anti-trend list. Everything is big, massive and noticeable from afar. Hanging earrings will be the only acceptable form next year. And their length can reach the shoulders, and in some cases be much lower. In addition, earrings should be complex, contain elements of different geometric shapes and be made of materials of juicy colors.

6. Modesty is gone. The trend is dazzling unconditional luxury. Massive diamond jewelry with diamonds of different cuts. Special chic - precious stones with almost no metal.

7. Drops are allowed more than any other decoration, even the most extraordinary model can end up on a strict jacket. But the main thing is the combination of a large central stone or the main element of the product with multicolored smaller ones.

The advice of the editorial board of jewelry is not just beautiful accessories. They also serve as amulets, talismans and protectors for each of us. Except if the jewelry doesn't suit you energetically, it won't do you any good.

I suggest you learn how to choose jewelry not only for reasons of fashion or personal preferences, but also in accordance with the sign of the zodiac. Surprised options for Cancer!

Looking at trend Next year, I want to go look in my mom's box and grandma's box! Apparently, a funny gypsy ring with a huge stone or massive gold earrings with rubies of the times of the Soviet Union will help meet the new trends of 2020.

What do you say about these jewelry, will you wear? I would be glad if you would share your opinion on this with us in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting