Boss friend Alla Pugacheva was born in 1937, the guardian angel of the singer.

Recently I learned that Alla Pugacheva has a best friend with whom the Diva has been friends for many years. Her name is Alina Redel and this year she celebrated her 85th birthday.

I wondered what was known about this lady and why their friendship with Alla Borisovna was so strong. Everything is detailed further in the article.

Alina Redel Alina Redel was born in Moscow in 1937. The future businesswoman graduated from the Moscow Polygraphic Institute. At that time, she painted and became one of the active participants of the Soviet underground in art. Her work was presented in many exhibitions of that time. Also, some of them were in museums and galleries as exhibits.

Instagram / @alla_orfey In the 80s, a Soviet entrepreneur moved to Germany. There, Redel headed a medical corporation, whose branches were scattered around the world. And in the USSR, a woman had the opportunity to build hospital facilities and open diagnostic centers with a CT scan.

Alina Ivanovna is a famous philanthropist. She sponsors the revival of churches as well as documentary filmmaking. Finance allowed a woman to spend a lot of money on charity. So she actively helped children in need.

Friendship with Alla Pugacheva businesswoman met when the singer was at the peak of his popularity. At the time, it was said that Diva is only so good on stage. At home, she closes herself and almost suffers from nervous disorders.

When Redel first saw Pugacheva in an informal setting, the singer really looked very dull. Alina Ivanovna recalls: I immediately wanted to protect her, give her some kind of good, joy, which in those years I was abound. It took us an hour to feel the kinship of souls.”

Soon she became the singer’s best friend. Redel is 12 years older than Pugacheva, so among other things, she was like a big sister to her. The friends were really related, as if they had known each other since birth. The diva dedicated Redel to all her secrets and plans. And she kept them like the apple of an eye.

By the way, it was Alina Ivanovna who advised the singer to worry about future offspring when Maxim Galkin appeared in Pugacheva’s life. So the birth of Lisa and Harry Galkin is partly due to Alina Redel.

Where Alina Redel and Alla Pugacheva now Before friends lived next door and saw each other almost every day. They especially enjoyed spending summer evenings together in complete solitude with nature. In social networks Alla Pugacheva often appear photos with Alina Ivanovna. You can see that women have only the brightest feelings for each other. They say they have never fought in their entire lives. They never had any reason to disagree.

Instagram / @alla_pugacheva_15 Alina Redel believes that such a strong friendship with Alla Borisovna was made possible due to the difference in their characters. She recalls: My activity and her calmness, my laughability and her sadness, my love of brightness in clothes, jewelry and her amazing asceticism in everything. What unites us is the love of everything beautiful and talented that moves.”

Instagram / @allapugacheva_koroleva Women have been friends for more than 40 years and break all stereotypes that female friendship does not happen. It is funny that Pugacheva’s children jokingly call Alina their grandmother. Now that the Diva has moved to Israel with her children, it is not clear how often the friends will see each other. However, there is no doubt that this will not prevent them from meeting again and again. Who knows, maybe Alina Ivanovna will move too?

Tags

See also

New and interesting