Fans of Pugacheva in despair, it seems that the career of Alla is over

“Allah was not there!”, “Pugachev is erased from the memory of the people”, “It seems that the career of Alla has come to an end.” The fans are seriously worried and think, where Pugacheva is now and how her fate unfolds. The portrait of the Diva mysteriously disappeared from the St. Petersburg Museum. Of course, this could not pass by the attentive eyes of fans of the singer’s work. Sensitive ears can no longer enjoy the sounds of their favorite songs, they are not played on the radio. What's the reason? Fans have a bad heart.

Where now Pugacheva is Alla Borisovna left Russia, it seems, forever. There are rumors that such a hasty artificial “forgetting” of the singer is the result of obtaining an Israeli passport. Thank you to my multimillion-dollar army of fans for your love and support, for your ability to distinguish truth from lies! I pray for you and peace in the Holy Land. I'm happy!

Such optimistic statements of the singer inspire. It is clear that she is not at all afraid of disappearing from the airwaves, she is not worried about the fact that the Blue Light will no longer be called. Alla really has reasons to be happy. Recently, the singer celebrated 21 years of life together with the charming Maxim Galkin. On November 15, 2001, they decided to seal their feelings with marriage. How fast time flies! We cordially congratulate the couple and wish them long and happy years of life, prosperity and love.

The daughter of Alla Pugacheva Christina Orbakaite also fell out of favor. Her New Year's concerts have been canceled. "Blue Light" and "Song of the Year - 2022" will be held without a brilliant singer, which will hit her pocket hard. There are suggestions that the organizers just want to annoy Alla, so they did not invite Christina anywhere.

As support the singer other stars Alla Pugacheva try to support other stars. Recently, Philip Kirkorov spoke in support of the singer. “I beg you, leave her alone. This is a great singer, an outstanding woman, wife, mother, grandmother. She has beautiful children, grandchildren. We all grew up on her songs. She is the pride of this country.” Philip had previously spoken respectfully and admiringly of his ex-wife: "The plank is too big." It has always been the motto: love is like a queen, lose is like a million. I loved the queen before. We don't like Philip very much, but his behavior towards Alla is purely delightful. I wish all men were so polite. A real gentleman!

humorist Michael Schatz He also spoke out in support of Pugacheva. He is sure that Alla is a great singer and a great person. It is because of her independence, because of the scale of her personality, actions and views that Alla is so disliked by some in her homeland.

Boris Grebenshchikov I used to say good things about the singer, but now his respect is skyrocketing. He is impressed by her attitude, her fearlessness and wisdom. Sergey Shnurov also does not lag behind, his kind words about the singer deserve attention. He protects alla from detractors.

My colleague Yana Sulim wrote a heartfelt article about the guardian angel of Alla Pugacheva, Alina Redel. I highly recommend reading this article about female friendship!

Do you think it is enough to take the portrait of Alla from the museum to forget about her listeners? I look forward to your opinion in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting