Prayer is a powerful prayer that calls for prosperity and gives a full life, repeat it more often.

Financial difficulties are always exhausting and exhausting. At times like this, you want someone to step in and protect you from failure. Then we turn to higher forces for help. Of course, the Lord will not give us a lot of money instantly, but he will give us the strength to continue on the path to the goal. This will help you to pray for money.

Editorial "Site" He shares these powerful words with you.

Everyone understands that to achieve prosperity and financial stability, you need to work hard. Unfortunately, money doesn’t just fall on your head. But we're all human. Sometimes we get tired of hard work. Then we need outside help. Prayer is a powerful way to get that support.

Prayer helps in financial matters. This strong prayer is recommended to be repeated more often. I also recommend writing it on a piece of paper and always carrying it with you. This is not just a request for money, but a strong protection from failure and trouble.

Write your prayer on a blank white sheet. Try to write beautifully and without mistakes. After that, read the written and put the sheet in a bag or purse. You will always have invisible support.

The text of the prayer in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. All my words are conjured, they are clothed in the glory of God, with all the names of Jesus Christ powerful and powerful. Names of fear and dignity. By the names of God and his holy host, all-powerful and invincible, by the names of angels and archangels, by the ruling cherubs, by the mighty seraphim.

In the name of God’s star, called the Sun, in the name of God’s star, called the Moon. Concluding in my words the breath of the Universe, I enlist the heartbeat of a thousand darkness of people. In the name of the holy righteous, martyrs, martyrs. I seal this with a great seal, with the holy secret name of Faa, benevolence and support is the true stamping of all their words, do not come evil, killing disease, burning fire, drowning water.

Whosoever has this word, for the very guarantee of him, all the most pure holy names of the eternal and living God, his most pure and most holy mother, the Virgin Mary. The holy names of the powerful archangels Adonai, Abya, Sedai, Abrai, Kadas. Angels, Archangels Michael, Gabriel Raphael, Uriel. Ariilla, Azrael, Zakiel, Eremil Gabriel, Yosphila. Archangels Metatron, Raguel, Rasila, Samuel. Archangels Soldanphon, Haniel.

In the name of all-powerful omnipresent angels serving in the third legion before the great angel of Daguilea, the strong and powerful, heavenly prince. In the name of his star called Venus, according to the sacred seal and authority given to him by God above. The words of this leaf are conjured and confirmed forever. For the glory of God. Amen. In whose hands all the words will be, the higher forces will not forget, will not be abandoned in trouble, will not betray. They will come to the rescue at the right time. Amen.

Money prayer always saves! These simple but powerful words will help you in a difficult time. But do not forget to turn to the Lord when your deeds go uphill. You can’t just ask and receive. You should always thank God for what He gives you. Good luck and success to you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting