From an ordinary bulb I make jam to meat, guaranteed to get a meat masterpiece

Many people underestimate ordinary onions or even neglect them. However, many interesting dishes can be prepared from it. For example, onion sauce, which will improve the taste of any meat: kebab, chops, chicken or steak. Everything immediately tastes better if you add a little of this onion jam. It is prepared simply, and in taste surpasses all the sauces I know.

Editorial "Site" It tells you how to make onion jam and what you can eat it with.

Onion sauce ingredients
  • 1.3 kg red onions
  • 50g olive oil
  • 1kg red dry
  • 50g wine vinegar
  • 100g sugar
  • 3.5g table salt
  • 2g malic acid
  • 0.5g black pepper

Preparation
  1. Clean the onions and cut into very thin stripes.

2. Pour olive oil in a sauté, put onions in it. Stirring, carcasses the onions on a slow fire. It should become soft and release the juice. As long as it doesn't burn. We don't need a ruddy crust either.

3. Mix dry red and vinegar. Put it on fire and boil it to 105 grams.

4. When the onion is soft, add a vinegar mixture to it. Cook the sauce on a slow heat until almost all the liquid has evaporated. After that, add sugar, salt and malic acid. Stir them until completely dissolved. Wari jam until the onions are tender and thick. In terms of consistency, it really resembles jam.

5. Then take it off the fire, add the pepper and leave it to cool. Finished sauce put in sterilized cans.

You can store this onion sauce for a long time. You need to put it in a cool place. What's it for? Anything, really. At home, it's a constant kebabs sauce. It reveals the taste of meat in a whole new way. Guests will not notice any shortcomings in the barbecue if you add this sauce.

I also like to eat it with homemade pork chops. Very interesting taste. But sometimes my husband just takes a spoon and eats this jam right out of the jar. That's how good he is. Try cooking and see for yourself.

What sauce do you usually serve meat with?

Tags

See also

New and interesting