From a young gentle swan, I prepare Italian delight, asparagus is not suitable for sweeping.

I want to show you how much our ignorance limits our capabilities. This is about wild plants that people often call weeds. Swan garden spreading, or white mare - a common plant in many gardens. It grows quickly: before you have time to look back, and the swan has now mutilated again!

But to fight like a weed is not worth it. Swan is one of the most affordable means immune-enhancing! But it happened that, as it happened in history, when there was nothing simply to eat, these plants helped to survive entire nations.

And, oh miracle, the generation of children born in those “hungry” times was distinguished by excellent health and endurance, unlike us – prosperous, on high-protein, high-calorie nutrition.

Swan Gardens Today editorial office "Site" She'll tell you how young she is. tender-swan cook Italian delight. Asparagus doesn't fit in!

The swan is amazingly useful. And, what I like, there are no contraindications to its use!

The old swan flour And they baked bread with rye flour. The taste is pleasant, as if bread tasted like walnut.

From fresh grass with the addition of sorrel and now cook excellent vitamin. And scrambled eggs mixed with swan is a delicacy dish. Mature seeds, cooked with milk, are a delicious, nutritious porridge.

Grandma's long gone, I'm her recipe. sour cream I keep it like the apple of an eye. In Italy, the swan is used as a spaghetti dressing!

Instagram/@mykarahunj The ingredients
  • quinoa
  • 1 bay leaf
  • 2-3 teeth. Garlic
  • 3-4 tbsp sour cream
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 40g butter
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. Narve the leaves of a young swan and wash them well under running water.
  2. Cut the swan into pieces and cook it well in salted water, minutes 3-5. Pour the water, and put the swan in a pan with vegetable oil.
  3. Add to the swan butter, salt, pepper to taste, bay leaf and a couple of crushed cloves of garlic.
  4. Also add sour cream and flour. Stir everything thoroughly until uniformity and mascara for 10 minutes, stirring periodically.
  5. That's it, the swan is ready. It is best to supplement it with young potatoes, but in itself in a cold form it is also good. Bon appetit!

Instagram/@mykarahunj If you do everything according to this recipe, the swan will taste mushroom in sour cream. Only more sour cream is needed. My grandmother told me that in the war and postwar years it was thanks to the swan that they and their sisters managed to survive!

Grounded in coffee grinder, squirrel seeds are added to plateAnd baking flour. Have you tried swan soup? I do this: I squeeze the leaves of my swans, cut as the sorrel is cut, and add 5 minutes to the soup of a pair of potatoes and several meatballs.

Instagram / @puhovnica_nusya_ Swan can't spoil any dish, be it soup, salad, stewed vegetables.

I also suggest you find out what other weed in the garden is easy to turn into a culinary delight. Green treasure!

Instagram/@ninel_krasavkina
The garden swan is not the food of the poor, but the most delicate delicacy. Porridge boiled swan-seedIt tastes like buckwheat, and in its properties surpasses it!

Well, the broth with a swan is such an extraordinary tastiness! Especially if you pour a teaspoon of sour cream into the plate. I highly recommend it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting