Why do mature women need to eat cinnamon and honey every night before bedtime

I recently learned that cinnamon, drunk with water at night, almost turns into a superfood. And the most important advantage of this miracle tool is the fight against extra pounds. Summer has just begun, which means that it is not too late to take care of your appearance and reset the excess. I found it very simple and useful at the same time.

I can't wait to tell you about the beneficial properties of cinnamon. And also tell you what product you need to combine popular spices to get the maximum benefit. Read this article to the end, to start using wellness life hack tonight!

Cinnamon at night Getting rid of excess weight is a complex work. There is no universal recipe for just one miracle drink that will help you lose extra pounds. In this matter, it is important to monitor nutrition, daily routine, sleep and exercise.

However, cinnamon with honey at night can help you reach your goal faster. The main advantage of the drink, which I will share with you today, is the following. First, this tool accelerates the metabolism. This contributes to faster weight loss. Secondly, honey-brown drink has a positive effect on the work of the gastrointestinal tract. It helps gently cleanse the intestines, as well as strengthen the cardiovascular system.

How to make a drink from cinnamon and honey Ingredients
  • 0.5 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 tsp natural honey
  • 1 tbsp boiling water

Preparation
  1. First of all, fill the ground cinnamon with boiling water. Let the water infuse under the lid for 30 minutes.
  2. Then add honey to the drink. It is impossible to do this when the water is very hot, otherwise honey will lose its properties. Stir everything thoroughly and insist the drink for a few more hours.

3. Drink half a glass of ready-made drink in the evening before bed and in the morning on an empty stomach. It is most convenient to do this miracle tool in the afternoon. However, do not immediately prepare a large portion of the drink for the future. You will get the greatest effect if you drink freshly prepared remedies.

Honey brown drink is good in its original form. This means that you should not experiment and add other ingredients to it. There is a high probability that you will not get the desired result. So strictly observe all proportions and do not break the rules. Prepare one portion of the remedy a day to drink it half an hour before bedtime and in the morning on an empty stomach.

To prepare a drink, use only natural honey. Getting caught is very easy. Therefore, I advise you to read the article of my colleague Ekaterina Voronina on how to choose honey and what qualities it should possess.

In addition, it is important to understand that cinnamon, presented in our stores, often turns out to be empty. We sell cassia (it is also called Chinese cinnamon), which, in fact, is not a real spice. It contains very high levels of coumarin. If you use such cinnamon in large volumes, this can adversely affect the condition of the liver and kidneys.

Instagram / @volbrom_vegan The real cinnamon is called Ceylon. It is almost impossible to find it in ordinary supermarkets. Except that you can order a product on the Internet (for example, on the iHerb website) or purchase it in various ecolavs. I want to warn you right away: Ceylon cinnamon is much more expensive than cassia. However, this is a reasonable price for the effect that this spice gives.

We have written about the benefits of cinnamon before. I highly recommend reading this article to learn about all the beneficial properties of this wonderful spice. I'm sure you don't even know about many of them!

Be sure to make a honey-brown drink and try it on yourself. But remember that you can get the desired result if you drink it regularly. Take care!

Tags

See also

New and interesting