The child of a single mother: who changed the diaper to the baby while the mother slept

What can a child of a single mother feel? Pain, fear and uncertainty. However, all this was felt by Alena, expelled from the house by her adoptive parents. They found out that their 17-year-old daughter was pregnant. Moral principles did not allow them to come to terms with the sin of the girl. What helped the young heroine cope with everything and give birth to a baby, read further in the article.

When I was little, I was adopted by a very religious married couple. I went to church every morning and every evening. Father and mother were against celebrating birthdays and other social holidays. So my life was very different from how my peers lived.

I always listened to my parents, but I didn’t have much love for them. I wanted freedom. I watched my classmates hang out with the boys, go to parties and just do what they like with envy. My father only allowed me to walk in the park until it got dark. And there was no question of friendship with guys.

Starting in fifth grade, I started receiving birthday presents. They were given to me by my teacher. She didn't tell me who the gifts were from, but she didn't tell my parents. We had such a secret, for which I very much appreciated Love Grigorievna. I felt like I was being guarded by an angel from heaven.

The more my parents limited me, the more I wanted to break free from oppression. At the age of 16, I got involved in a bad (as I now understand) company. I secretly dated the toughest guy in our school. A year later, I found out I was pregnant. I was very scared, and I decided to confess everything to my father and mother.

But their reaction was far worse than I thought. Dad said I embarrassed them. He consulted with my mother for a long time and they made the decision that I should leave their house. I'm a sinner, and they don't want to raise the same sinful grandson, born from whom it's unclear.

I didn’t know what to do next. It turned out that my whole life could fit in a small suitcase. My parents gave me some money, but I had no idea where to go or how to live. That night, I was just wandering the streets of my city hoping to find a solution to my problems. My guardian angel must have taken pity on me. A woman called me and asked me if I was okay.

At first I treated the stranger with distrust. But then I realized I had nothing more to lose. And I told her my story. The woman listened carefully to me and said she could help: "I just need an employee at my flower shop." I also have an empty apartment nearby. I'm ready to give it to you for the first time. What do you say? ?

I was ready to take any opportunity, so I immediately agreed. Tamara taught me everything quickly and I got to work. This holy woman helped me as much as she could. I will never forget her kindness. When I had my baby, it was the hardest time. Being a single mother at 18 made me sad. But there was nowhere to go.

The child of a single mother has the right to be happy from sleepless nights rode the roof. Sometimes my baby cried all night long and I didn’t know how to calm him down. But at one point it stopped. I remember sleeping all night without waking up. The next morning, I found my son’s diaper changed. I didn't understand how that was possible. So I decided to follow the baby and not go to bed.

At some point, the door of the apartment opened and someone walked in. I immediately ran out of the room and ran into a stranger in the hallway. I cried out in fear, “Who are you and what are you doing here?” The woman calmly replied, “Alena, calm down.” I'll explain everything. I'm your mother.

I was waiting for the longest night of my life. It turned out that my mother gave birth to me at the age of 16. My parents abandoned me, their granddaughter. And my mom had to turn me in. She owns the flower shop I work at. And Tamara is her business partner. The apartment I was staying in was also my mother's. And she sent me birthday presents. She promised herself she'd find me.

I'm not mad at my mom because she's not to blame. I found myself in the same situation as she once was. Now we live together, and my mom helps me with the baby. I can't believe all this happened to me. I know that my guardian angel is my mother.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Life is full of trials. But if you know that what you do is good and light, You will be able to cope with any difficulties. Turning away from your children, no matter what they do, is unthinkable. I am sure that Alena’s adoptive parents will regret what they did. And the girl will probably forgive them. However, this will no longer make any difference to her. After all, she found real support, she found her own mother.

Tags

See also

New and interesting