My husband and I decided not to give our dads and their pensions to anyone, we all live in the same apartment, absolutely happy.

A real man in the family feels confident and complete. Here. alone, without a warm family hearth, men over 50 gradually lose themselves. This story is about one unusual family, where everyone is happy and respect each other. Perhaps it will serve as a good example for someone how to organize family life.

A man in the family of Natasha married a long time ago. She and her husband bought a four-room apartment in which twins grew up. The children appeared only three years ago, and Nata is already used to a large noisy family. Every night she wanted to get back from work.

And recently, the mother stunned Natalia with the hard news: she decided to divorce her father. And the large house built by his hands, she wanted to keep. It was not fair, but my father was an honest man. He quietly left his wife with whom he had lived most of his life. He settled in a summer kitchen.

Natasha told the neighbor about it. My daughter's heart quivered. She talked to her husband and asked him to stay with them. There was more than enough space. The husband thought a little and decided that there would be nothing wrong with it. At first, Dad resisted. Said he said, There is no need for an old man to live with young people.

However, the daughter convinced her father to move in with them. The first weeks Nikolai Petrovich tried not to show himself especially to the owners of the apartment. But in a month, he's full. He communicated with his father-in-law, walked with his grandchildren and prepared his crown dishes.

It is hard to believe, but soon the situation repeated. In fact, her husband's father and mother divorced. Natasha immediately offered her husband to move the father to them. This was partly true, as her father had already lived with them. On the other hand, She was so happy with Natalia’s father that she was confident in this decision.. Dad will have someone to talk to, and their family will be even bigger and warmer.

It happened. The husband's father moved in with them. Then it was a little hard, because Feeding everyone is hard enough.. However, the father-in-law and father-in-law themselves pay for the communal, cook and look after the children. The house is always clean and cozy. Anything that breaks, men fix the same day. There is always someone in the kitchen to sit and talk to.

They all came together recently and decided that It is worth buying a private house.. Kids are growing up and need more space. Fathers of families expressed a desire to take care of their garden, so that there are always fresh vegetables.

We need to remember that not all families are the same. You can’t relax among a lot of people. But someone needs such a large and friendly family, which I told in the story above.

Even if someone thinks that everything in your family is unusual and not according to the rules, do not pay attention to this. The main thing is that all your loved ones are happy and comfortable at home.

Tags

See also

New and interesting