Don’t look a gift horse in the teeth, but there are gifts that are unacceptable to bring on the New Year

New Year is a favorite holiday of almost everyone I know. Everyone is waiting for something special under the tree. Unfortunately, not everyone knows how to give good gifts. Most often on New Year's Eve we get strange gifts, which we then pass or send to the bottom shelf of the closet. Today our editorial office has prepared for you a list of the most ridiculous New Year surprises under the Christmas tree.

Strange gifts
  1. Heat circle is issued to almost all employees in modern offices. It seems that the leadership is simply lazy to think a little longer and think more carefully about the New Year's surprise. In any case, the thermal circle is now almost everyone, although it is not used too often. It's better not to give it.

2. A set of sweets is usually given by parents to children. Beautiful sets and attract... But for an adult, such a gift will be too serious. However, such a box can be supplemented with the main presentation. Just do not forget to carefully choose a set, because not all manufacturers are conscientious about completing.

3. The wallet used to be given for almost every little significant reason. Now this gift has become completely irrelevant. First, choosing the right wallet for a person is really difficult. We don’t know all the needs of even the people closest to us, let alone the people we know. Secondly, nowadays fewer people use paper money, and therefore the need to wear this accessory gradually disappears.

4. Handmade soap is another cliché. It should be remembered that not everyone is a connoisseur of such things. It is also difficult to guess a person’s preferences. Maybe he hates the smell of roses, or he's allergic to honey added to the soap.

5. This may seem strange to some, but Money is also a very controversial gift.. If you know a person well and are sure that he will normally accept your desire to financially support him, wonderful! However, if you are not sure that your gift will not be considered trivial laziness or a hint of financial insolvency, then it is better to refrain from such a thing and come up with something else.

I truly believe that, without knowing the preferences and desires of a person, the best option will be to Ask him what he would like to get.. Perhaps in this case, there will be no unexpected surprise, but the person will be happy to present. You never thought you wanted to surprise me. Are we partly selfish? We think more about the pleasure that we will experience when a person is amazed at the gift we have chosen.

Speaking of which, You need to not only give gifts, but also receive them.. Many people do not know how to be grateful. We forget that although not everyone is able to skillfully choose a present, the very desire to please us is also worthy of respect and gratitude. Isn’t that the most important thing in a relationship, the desire to make a person happy?

The main expressions of our feelings should always be actions and words. Thanks to the latter, we can make sure that our further actions will be right and bring only joy. This rule can be easily applied to gifts. And you should act from two sides: say what I would like to get yourself, and ask what I would like to get for the New Year your friend.

Tags

See also

New and interesting