Name your main wish that it will be fulfilled in 2022

People often allow themselves to dream. It would be great if there was always money in my pocket. Or your property somewhere in Europe. Sometimes I think it's good to be able to do at least one. desire, cherished. Let’s imagine that such an opportunity has arisen.

Editorial "Site" I have seen such experiments on the Internet and there are always interesting things. We will talk about them now, but for now we have the only rule - you can want absolutely everything except health. Try to come up with something, and then read the article to find out what others want under this condition.

Where did this rule come from, not wanting health? This is a very unusual observation. Usually. adult We see desires as just a way to relax. These attitudes from childhood, when you want to believe in a miracle, can calm well. But in most cases, things don’t get serious. Only when the problem is clear enough.

Then there are health requests. One thing. desireIt would probably have been spent that way. They go to God and to healers. All hope for a miracle. What we want to do is take you back to those childhood settings where desire didn't seem supernatural. Let's find out what people want when they think seriously about their desires.

Some people wish a good time for the elderly, so that the elderly do not know any special problems. And to be pleasant, and pension, and kind people around. Others want to finally get the job they want. They are motivated by the fact that they will make the world around them happier if they are happy.

Still others see global achievements. So that there are no military conflicts on the planet, and people take care of nature. Fourth think more mundanely, but this makes their desire seem quite fabulous. They advocate that members and bureaucrats They love their land and their people, not just their own pockets.

Someone prosaically wants money. The more they are, the easier it is to accomplish all the earthly things. desire and joy. Such a desire seems to us not so hopeless and may well come true. Luck? Let it. Everything has its pragmatism. Someone just wants to make sure that the children are all right and calmly leave.

There are strange desires. Some people would like to never be born. Apparently, the share fell so difficult that for them it is the best option. There are heart ones. One mother, for example, dreams of one day being able to talk to her nonverbal daughter. She also wrote that she wanted to go back and correct a fatal mistake.

There are many simple and natural desires that seem calm and wise. For example, moving to a warm sea with the whole family. Or your small house somewhere in a quiet and colorful area. They wish to go to circumnavigationTo see different countries, to gain new impressions.

Many desires that are relevant in time. No epidemics, no closed borders, no restrictions on free movement. Children learn well and not just online. And totally unexpected. To kindness, conscience, justice, honor They were above money. However, it must be something taken for granted without any desires.

Be sure to share in the comments what you think about such desires. We asked you to make a wish at the beginning of this article, now is the time to voice it. Do you have any similarities with others or do you have an exclusive option? It would be great if you wrote about it. Let others think.

A single wish I want everyone to always be okay. Or not. I'd rather have a flower and seven wishes. I'll make seven more flowers, and more. I will have an infinite number of desires! Read the article about how one man decided to follow his wife at 5:30 a.m. during a morning run. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting