Faded women do not exist, if a lady wishes, she will bloom at any age.

About how to force yourself to work, from time to time think almost all people. Some people want to look better, others want to feel better. For some, sport is a sport. a way to relieve tension and relax. Today I want to tell you how I managed to finally reach the hall and bring regular classes into my life.

I don’t believe in universal advice. They don’t work, at least because causes of physical activity Everyone's different. I have already listed some above. I'm sure finding the real reason why you want to go to the gym is the key. laziness in this area of life.

For example, the girl found out that all her employees are doing something. One of them goes to yoga and tells everyone how cool it is and what level of enlightenment she has already achieved. The other runs and colorfully describes the pleasure of the activity. Our office captive listens to all these stories and starts guilt. Everyone is doing something for their body, but they are not.

That kind of motivation will never get you started. At least because, in fact, You don't need it.. You just feel that for better socialization with employees, you also have to do something similar. If you don’t do that, you will. outsider, an outcast. Do not buy into this social bait.

Trust me, absolutely. needlessly active physical activity. If you are satisfied with your appearance, psychological health and physical well-being, you will be satisfied with the usual walks to work. Do not force yourself to go to the gym or to yoga, fitness, etc. This kind of self-infliction is not good.

Who needs to force themselves to engage is worth the one who really feels the need for it. Only then you won’t have to force yourself. So, who should play sports?

1. People who want to make their own body. fitter.
  2. To someone who feels miserable They often fall into depressive states.
  3. A man who wants to become stronger, more flexible and more enduring.

If you have such desires, then it will not be difficult to start studying. The challenge is to make it a habit. Why is it so important? Because the usual actions are much easier to do. They do not require strong willpower. Although, of course, in the first time, while the habit is formed, you will need these efforts.

For those who have understood the true motivation behind their desire to engage in active physical activity, I have a couple of tips. They will help you quickly turn a new routine into something familiar and does not require large volitional costs.

1. Make your new habit. more specific. To do this, determine the time and place of your classes. These things shouldn't change.
  2. Couple classes with something that It is already pleasant for you.. For example, run, listening to your favorite music or watching a cool series.
  3. Fewer obstacles On the way to your class, the better. Choose a gym that is close to you. In this case, you will not be able to evade the hike if the weather is bad, for example. Personally, it helped me a lot to develop the habit of going to the gym precisely because he was in the next yard.
  4. Add some fun. Try to think of a small reward for each trip to yoga or the gym. Except for the obvious. sweet-bathThere may be other pleasures. Like running a tracker. You have no idea how nice it is not to break the chain, marking every class. Don’t overdo it if you’re a perfectionist.

From Editor Trust, all of our actions are about habits and motivation. If your motivation is adequate enough and really relevant for you, then it’s just a matter of acquiring a habit. Don't forget that along the way You'll fall more than once.. It's life and everything happens. Sometimes it'll be hard and you'll quit. The main thing is to be able to quickly start all over again. There will come a time when sports will become a natural part of your life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting