This is the most beautiful plant pot I've ever seen. Great idea!

I recently visited a friend who came back from vacation a couple of days ago. What I saw in her window just amazed me. I have never seen such beauty!

On a quiet summer evening, Olga found a large and very beautiful shell on the beach. Later in the resort markets, she bought more shells as souvenirs. Being an avid lover of pots, especially succulents, she came up with a brilliant idea, which I am now delighted with.

Succulent compositions are very hardy plants (they include many types of cacti), loving infrequent watering. This is a large group of plants that can accumulate moisture in their tissues. Today in nature there are about 15 thousand species.

Once, my friend and I were completely absorbed by the fascination with succulents and the various ways of planting them. They're tiny life fighters! They hardly need care, just a little water once a week and a sunny place.

In the shells found on the beach and bought from merchants, a friend planted her miniature plants, using the pot-shell.

Editorial "Site"Inspired by this wonderful idea, prepared for you a selection of delightful compositions of plants in marine shells. Look and look!

1. Looking at this beauty, you can draw inspiration just endlessly.

2. For such a composition, a large shell is needed. Of course, just find it on the beach will not work. But, finding the right one, you can create truly amazing compositions!

3. Unsurpassed grace of form!

4. How beautiful they are!

5. Such a stylish and lively composition can decorate any interior.

6. Plants in sea shells are a bold and stylish element of decor.

7. Great idea! I'll definitely use it.

8. In this case, it was not the sink that was used as a pot, but its imitation. In any case, the kashpo of this shape looks very interesting.

9. And I have a similar sink at home. I think I'm going to do a vase transplant this weekend.

10. In the shells found on the beach can be planted favourites Create a unique corner of the sea and mountains.

11. How about a baby like that? I think it looks very nice!

12. Another sink-shaped pot. Good imitation, it looks very stylish!

13. With the help of such compositions, you can create a sea mood at home even in cold winter.

14. It's just charming, isn't it?

15. I'm fascinated by this idea!

As you can see, such compositions from plants look just great, and you can make them yourself. All you need for this is beautiful shells, favorite varieties of plants, soil for succulents and a little inspiration.

In addition, such a mini-landscape in the sink can be a wonderful and unusual gift. It's just amazing. decorationAnd a nice bonus will be the fact that care for such beauty is minimal. Succulents are unpretentious!

Using imagination, you can work miracles! Show your friends this selection, perhaps you will inspire them to create their stylish floral.

Tags

See also

New and interesting