This master knows how to turn even an ordinary meal into an unforgettable festive dinner. Delight!

New Year’s Eve is coming, and this time I decided to prepare for it thoroughly. It is necessary to consider not only the New Year menu, but also how to decorate the house and the festive table.

Last year, while at a corporate party in a very successful company, I noticed table-setting. I just couldn't take my eyes off the exquisitely folded tissue wipes that were shaped like a butterfly.

But, arranging a dinner party or a family dinner, it will not be superfluous to know how to fold napkins beautifully, since this detail can give the table setting a special charm and charm.

Editorial "Site" I have prepared for you 7 wonderful table-serving With napkins. Your festive mood is in your hands!

How beautiful to fold napkins
  1. Christmas tree
    On the eve of the New Year holidays, the art of creating a Christmas tree from a napkin of the appropriate color is more relevant than ever. And making such a figure is not difficult. First you need to fold the napkin four times. Then we bend the free edge with a triangle and bend the sides to the wrong diamond. After that, we bend each corner and decorate with a decorative bow that replaces the top of the Christmas tree.

And here is another version of the Christmas tree, which I once saw in one of the expensive restaurants.

2. French envelope
    This option to fold fabric napkins is very popular in the classic serving. It can be used for dinner and for a great celebration. The square napkin is folded into a square in the usual way, then the top three corners are neatly and smoothly bent. After that, you need to adjust the bend of the angles, as shown in the diagram, with the same interval. And in the end, you need to bend the left side and lay the cutlery.

I really like this option in a soft pink color.

3. Heart.
    If you don't like to use complex wiper Or there is simply no time for this, and you want to surprise guests with the original service, you can implement this simple scheme and focus on well-chosen colors.

This is a great solution for a romantic dinner.

4. Rosebud
    Fold, roll, slightly loosen the top and slightly release the "petals", and then put in a glass. A clear photo is the best instructor! Look closely at the scheme and try to repeat it.

Here is a red rose can be decorated festive table on the Day of all lovers.

5. Asian fan
    Put the napkin downside, then one-fourth of the upper part bend down. Turn over the napkin and a third of the bottom part bend up. After that, you need to fold the napkin from the bottom up in half. We fold the formed figure with an accordion to get five uniform folds. And finally, hold the open side in your hand, stretch the folds hidden in the depths in opposite directions and fix them. And of course, let the fan go.

I am delighted with the result!

6. And this is an unusual and very beautiful way to create a chrysanthemum flower from paper napkins. To make such a decoration of the table is not so easy, but by training, you will definitely learn!

7. And a few simple options. No complicated schemes, just roll a napkin and use different jewelry. 222261

It's amazing, isn't it?

I also suggest you familiarize yourself. folding in this video. Good viewing and inspiration to you!

about:blank

And for you we have prepared a very useful cheat sheet on how to properly serve the table. The usual meal turns into a solemn event if cutlery for different dishes are placed on the table according to all the rules.

As you can see, these options are suitable for all occasions, but for the rapidly approaching New Year - this is really a godsend. Besides, owning all these tissue-foldingYou can always surprise others with something new!

Show your friends these ideas and videos, so that they also learn the secrets of serving the table!

Tags

See also

New and interesting