Giant figure from napkins for an anniversary

Children’s holidays have a special atmosphere. They are bright, with many goodies, full of fun and warmth. One day I wanted to make my daughter a unicorn-style holiday. And I did it! It's actually not as hard as it looks.

Fantasy can work miracles if you have ideas that you want to implement. After the first success, I was lucky enough to arrange the birthday of one friend, the second, the third. So the decoration of the holidays became my hobby and additional earnings.

Special attention is required to the very first holiday of the baby. Some parents choose expensive restaurants, invite many guests. Others, which I also belong to, make a choice in favor of a cozy home photo shoot. For such a celebration, I recommend using a minimum of decor.

In this article, I'll tell you, How to make a number from napkins with your own hands. It looks impressive in the frame and is very simple.

How to make a number from napkins First decide on the desired size. Draw a layout of the numbers on the cardboard. Prepare the surface for work and all necessary materials. As a basis, I recommend choosing foam. You can glue a frame of cardboard boxes, but it's much longer in time.

You'll need it.
  • foam
  • corrugated paper
  • stationery
  • shears
  • stapler
  • glue gun
  • tape

You can buy foam in a construction store. It's called foam for thermal insulation. There are different sizes - from 50 to 200 centimeters in height. For optimal volume, use two identical sheets. For a figure one meter high, you will need at least five packs of paper napkins.

Preparation
  1. Draw the layout of the numbers on foam sheets and connect them with two-sided tape.

2. Fold the napkin in half and cut it to make a two-layer square. This square is folded 2 times and fastened in the center with a stapler with another one.

3. Convert the finished multilayer squares into circles with scissors. Make incisions around the circle and open them.

4. The resulting flowers are fixed on a foam numeral with a glue gun. If you use PVA glue, first apply it to the entire surface of the figure. Then put glue on each flower.

5. Decorate the number around the perimeter, even in the back! Do not leave large gaps, stick the flowers closer to each other.

If not distracted, in two hours you can make original decorations for the holiday! Try different colors and patterns, use your imagination. The diagram with the number can be repeated for a letter or any bulky object.

See the details in the video instructions.

about:blank

Here are a few more options.How to make a volumetric figure from napkins. Use them for inspiration.

At the children’s celebration, the main thing is the mood. Remember that the holiday is planned for the child, not for grandmothers and girlfriends. You have many ideas for creating a dream holiday. Don't be lazy, act! Try to make giant flowers out of paper, guests will be delighted!

Surely your friends have small birthday parties, show them this article, it will be useful!

Tags

See also

New and interesting