Tired of a sweater? Make sure you do that! 11 life hacks worthy of imitation.

The cold season is the best time to wear sweaters, because they are the most popular part of the autumn and winter wardrobe. Models and styles of sweaters are just a myriad of, and with the advent of the new season, each representative of the fair sex probably buys at least one new copy, or even more.

And where in this case to put the old jumpers, sweatshots, pullovers, cardigans and sweaters? If during the revision of the wardrobe you have collected an impressive pile of unnecessary things, do not rush to throw it away or give it away! You better get creative. You have no idea what it is. fresh-up You can make old sweaters!

How to decorate a sweater Editorial "Site" I've prepared 11 ideas for you. How to turn an old sweater It's superfashionable. Even Dior would be jealous!

1. Such lacing can be done anywhere - on the side, on the back or in the neckline area. This stylish element is always in fashion and will make a sporty note in the image!

2. I'm just so excited about these feminine bows!

3. And this is how you can modify the sweater with rhinestones. To do this, you need to sew a beautiful shiny little thing on your shoulders and neckline. 951829

4. Using only scissors, you can make a beautiful cut on the back. Stylish and original, isn't it?

5. A boring jumper, sheathed with bright sequins, will definitely attract attention!

6. For those who, like me, love movies about the Wild West, I suggest sewing brushes from the curtains to a simple black sweatshot. You will not go unnoticed in this outfit!

7. How's that for you? In my opinion, just a find, I have always loved embroidery and stones!

8. That’s how a small piece of phatin can turn an office classic pullover into an original and catchy outfit. I think I'll take this idea into consideration!

9. It is also a great idea to combine two sweaters. Make sure the colors are combined with each other.

10. And this is a very gentle and warm option that combines a sweater and a bike shirt.

11. Also with the help of rhinestones you can make this imitation necklace!

The sweater editorial board is considered a fairly universal thing, however, not everyone knows how to choose it correctly. That is why I suggest you familiarize yourself with a selection of sweaters in which you will definitely not freeze this winter and will look great, and also learn what to pay attention to when choosing a sweater. Composition matters!

You can see how a few decorative elements can transform an old one, but at the same time it is very difficult. sweater In a stylish and elegant thing. Experiment, fantasize and surprise!

You like the idea? Share this with your friends because inspiration is so contagious.

Tags

See also

New and interesting