How to remake a sweater

Every woman in the closet has a couple of things that are not already worn, and throw away is pathetic.

"Site" It presents the idea of fashion modification just for such a case and offers sweater. That this will turn out to be an extraordinary, stylish thing, make sure for yourself!

How to remake a sweater
  1. The easiest way to refresh a sweater is to sew a insert of thin fabric. Excellent blouse imitation!

2. Absolutely original!

3. What is the beauty of such products is that you can take a thing of any size as a basis, and adjust the width according to your parameters.

4. It looks really nice.

5. The work took 2 hours, and how great it was!

6. And in this model, sweater shelves play a more decorative role. Very good combination of colors and textures.

7. Men's shirt + bright sweater = trendy tunic!

8. Here’s how to make a beautiful back.

9. Settled after washing, but a favorite thing can be brought back to life, using in tandem with a light tunic.

10. Let me be honest: this model impressed me! I will definitely try to do something like this...

11. Bright and unusual.

12. We continue to tear knitwear: original models with the effect of multilayering.

13. Another unusual redesign idea!

Now you know how to make an ordinary sweater the object of universal attention and delight. A simple alteration will help unload the wardrobe and update the wardrobe at the same time!

If you like the idea, share it with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting