The main cause of child disobedience

Relationships between parents and children are always difficult. This happens for a variety of reasons, but one of the main reasons is the different interests of both parties. As a result of the conflict, the child may listen but not hear, understand how to do it correctly, but do it differently.

And today's edition. "Site" will tell What to do if the child does not want to obey. This situation is probably familiar to every parent, but the reasons can be completely different. Let me give you some examples.

What to do if the child does not obey "I sometimes feel that he does not hear me at all. My husband even took the child to a special center, checked his hearing. They said there were no violations. But how come if I tell him to put on his slippers, I tell him what happens if he walks barefoot and catches a cold, and he doesn't care. Taldych that you need to clean the toys and watch the order in the room, so that I am not the only one cleaning. And he doesn't care about those words...

I know that kids need to explain everything, talk to them, tell them. But he doesn't like it even when I read him stories. The child is almost 3 years old. When we take him to his grandparents, he listens, he does what they say. Maybe it's because my grandfather is a soldier? Does the child seem to be behind in development? Maybe we should start treating him somehow? asks Oksana.

“I already have a sore throat explaining to my Seryozh what to do and what to do. I feel like a factory parrot that reminds me of lessons, asks about homework, tells me what and how, hurrys up, shouts, shames...

He's already in fourth grade, he's got to have some kind of responsibility, some sense of responsibilities. But no. I need to follow him, finish any work and hammer in that his main task now is to study, complains Galina.

She showed him disadvantaged people and explained that studying is necessary to get a normal job, and assessments for a good future are very important. After all, without work there will be no money, and without money there will be no rest abroad, no good clothes, no delicious food. But it's useless. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Or is he just so unresponsive? the same mom worries.

“I think they are all the same now, with minimal gray matter left over. And instead of having neural networks in their heads, they have social networks. My Masha will be on the phone and sitting on the couch with no worries or responsibilities. Make-up makes you look at your phone.

The father tried to talk to her, explained that she was obliged to help her mother, and she stood in front of him and pointed fingers on the phone. He freaked out, took the phone, so she, just imagine, jumped in with her fists. And then she promised to leave the house and jump off the high-rise if we don't give it away. Well, we got scared and gave it away.

And we explain that soon exams, you need to learn, because without education now nowhere. Looking with tin eyes, the phone clutching in his hands, waiting for my admonitions like bad weather. She seemed like a smart girl, not evil. Maybe they are really zombies in these social networks, as they say on TV?

And although we are talking about three different children: a three-year-old toddler, a junior high school student and a teenage girl, the stories have something in common - all children suffer from an overabundance of things, people, entertainment, words, information.

Today, children are forced to grow up in a world that is oversaturated with everything. The variety of everything is so huge that from these colors, bright sparkles and different proposals sometimes you just want to escape, relax. But even at home, you can't relax.

Parents tell, explain, demand. And while they say the right thing, everything that is right is boring, predictable and the same. A protective mechanism is activated that teaches such information to pass past the ears. The child stops focusing on what they are told. After all, what is the point, if all the same adults 100 times repeat, remind, finish.

Psychologists know for sure. What to do if the child does not obey the parents. Experts advise to take a pause for at least 3 weeks, to create silence where yesterday thundered reproaches and accusations. Watching relationships from the outside. Not to give up completely, but to talk about other topics. To involve the child in a conversation, to understand what is interesting to him, to find a common point.

In parental There must be value. And if mom and dad are constantly talking, explaining, asking, reproaching and scolding, then the value of their words for the child gradually moves to zero. So, and do not be surprised if the child misses the words of relatives past the ears, because here simply works the protective mechanism.

No matter what anyone says, it is parents who set the tone in their relationships with children. Therefore, the responsibility for the proper development of the child, his comfort and happy smile mom and dad should take on themselves, then the problems will be less.

Tags

See also

New and interesting