What You Need to Know About Scorpions

I am surrounded by Scorpions in my life. My husband, my best friend, and even my boss were all born under the sign of Scorpio. Many consider them impulsive, intemperate and those who need to be bypassed. There's a grain of truth to that, but trust me, there's still a lot you don't know about these people. There's a whole universe inside!

Editorial "Site" I will tell you 10 facts about the main ScorpioThat will change your attitude towards them.

The Character of Scorpio
  1. Direct and honest.
    Yeah, they are. Scorpions do not like to beat around the bush, they will immediately tell you the truth to your face. And that's not a bad thing. They will always answer you honestly and frankly, they are certainly not hypocritical. They may be rude sometimes, but the truth is not always pleasant either.

2. Remember everything.
    Perhaps that side of the Scorpions, which can not be forgotten. They remember all the insults and unflattering words that were said about them. One day they will avenge it, they will remember everything. You just have to accept that.

3. Maximalism in everything
    Scorpios are never satisfied with the small, striving for more. Their maximalism manifests itself in all areas of life. From people, from life, from work, they want only the best. But this makes them purposeful, so it is rather a positive trait.

4. Good intuition.
    Sometimes it feels like they can see right through you. These people have an overdeveloped intuition, at some points they can even predict the future. Until you check it out, you don't know how true it is.

5. Unbreakable and secretive
    It seems that Scorpios are restless cheerful people. You will never know what is going on in their hearts. Even if there's a storm in the soul, they won't give a look. Only the closest people know what emotions they are hiding.

6. Risk is a noble cause
    They like active rest, they are ready to go to conquer new peaks or explore the rainforest. The more dangerous, the better. Without a rush of adrenaline, they can't live a day. It makes them feel alive.

7. Creative and talented
    Scorpios have an extraordinarily interesting inner world and love to share it with others. Often this is expressed in creativity, they often have some talent. They have good taste, they see the world in all its colors and can express it in words or colors.

8. Passionate and attractive
    Loving Scorpio It might surprise you with a storm of feelings. Believe me, since he has fallen in love with you, you need to be ready for everything: jealousy, passion, love and broad gestures. But they're never boring.

9. Witty and funny.
    Scorpio is the soul of the company. They always have a couple of jokes or funny stories from life, you will not get bored with them. It is safe to say that they have a perfect sense of humor.

10. Constant struggle
    Scorpios fight all their lives: with the world, with other people and even with themselves. In this struggle, they temper the spirit, striving for the ideal. They do not tolerate if they are imperfect. You have to beat everyone and be the best.

Agree, there are many facts that you did not even know. It so happened that around the signs of the zodiac there were some stereotypes in which everyone believes. For example, Dev is considered cold and arrogant. To judge a person by stereotypes is very superficial. When you get to know someone better, you find the most unusual aspects. Do you agree with all the Scorpions?

Tags

See also

New and interesting