Chto Derjit Adriano Chelentano in 83 years and did not give a shit

Many people wonder what life is like for Adriano Celentano right now. At one time, the artist was at the peak of popularity, women went crazy for this charismatic man. I watched movies with him over and over again..

Apparently, the excessive popularity quite tired Celentano in the first half of his life. Now the singer rarely appears in public and spends most of his time with his family and friends. Let's see what you know about this Italian guy who won the hearts of millions in his time.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Adriano Celentano Fanpage (@adrianocelentamo)

Adriano was born on January 6, 1938 in Milan. At that time, the northern part of the city was dominated by the working class. That is why the parents of the future star and moved here from another part of Italy. Let me remind you that Adriano's father and mother were ordinary peasants.

The boy was the fifth child and became a favorite of the whole family. The sharp nature of Celentano brought all neighbors to white heat, but the parents of the soul in him did not want. The boy didn't like learning. This dislike saved his life once. Having asked his mother to leave him at home one of the school days, Celentano survived. Unlike all my classmates. The school was destroyed that day.

Adriano has always been a hardworking guy. He worked as a watchmaker, courier and even a plumber. One day at a party he sang a song at the request of friends. That's when he was discovered. stunning vocal abilities. The mother, by the way, at first did not approve too much of her son’s passion, considering it frivolous.

In 1954, Celentano began writing lyrics himself, and in 1960 he signed his first contract with a record company. He will soon be drafted into the army. In order to participate in the festival, Adriano will be forced to permission.

Celentano's career in cinema On account of Adriano more than 40 films. The first talented guy starred in 1959 in the film Guys and the jukebox.. Many people do not know that Celentano was not only in films. He also managed to sit in the director’s chair. He first took on the directing task in 1965. It was a movie called Super Robbery in Milan.

Celentano’s life is connected with the world of cinema not only in the usual sense. It was there that Adriano met his wife. future wife Claudia Mori. By the way, he did not make a special impression on the popular actress at the time. But over time, he won her heart.

Surprisingly, although the actor often played the role of a female seducer, in his entire life he was only married once. On July 14, 2014, the couple celebrated The golden wedding. Adriano and Claudia have three children: Rosita and Rosalind and Giacomo. The latter also became a singer.

A post shared by Adriano_Chelentano_ (@adriano_chelentano__group)

I loved reading about Celentano. His whole life is like a fountain. creativity, energy and love. It’s great that the singer spends most of his time with his family. A long and successful career ended in home comfort surrounded by the best people. It's like a fairy tale. I want everyone to wish this kind of life. Were any facts from Adriano’s biography a surprise to you? Maybe you can tell me something interesting yourself.

Photo preview.

Tags

See also

New and interesting