10 best episodes with inimitable Adriano Celentano. Just shine!

When you think about the geniuses of our time, in the head immediately comes the name of the famous Italian singer, actor and a man with incredible charisma - Adriano Celentano. This great masters of everything from voice and appearance to facial expressions and gestures. He can not but arouse admiration! Even people who are skeptical about his work, recognize his incredible talent. Celentano - a man-holiday! Wherever he appeared, all with a warm atmosphere and good mood. But as for me, as if you had not described, this would still be insufficient to convey the breadth of the soul of this man. It's best actor and singer describes his work.

This is the top 10 episodes of the well-known blockbusters with inimitable Adriano in the title role. Brilliant acting! From him not take his eyes!

1. Dance on the grapes ("Taming of the Shrew»). B>

2. "I do not love you ..." ("The Taming of the Shrew»). B>

3. Talking on the phone ("Taming of the Shrew»). B>

4. The famous bluffs of Celentano ("Ace»). B>

5. The difference in age ("Lovestruck»). B>

6. Tricks on the trampoline ("Lovestruck»). B>

7. "I want to drink ..." ("The Taming of the Shrew»). B>

8. "Get out!" ("Lovestruck»). B>

9. "You're much sugar in your coffee?" ("Lovestruck»). B>

10. To dress is not spoiled ... («Lovestruck»). B>

I have a desire to revise these films. This movie is worth it to him to return. Each picture starring Adriano Celentano - a masterpiece of a good portion of humor! Share these unforgettable fragments of your friends!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting