Neighbor dispelled my rainbow illusions about retirement, describing the harsh reality

Only a lazy man doesn't know monthly pension In our country - a very small amount, which is enough only for a communal very economical person. No matter what “impressive sums, which are enough even for travel” were broadcast on TV, the sad truth remains unchanged. Money is not enough and is especially disappointing for the fact that a pensioner, in fact, can not even always earn them elsewhere. Age.

We want to tell you a story from the life of a pensioner who struggles not to give up and how she does it. Not to say that her case is particularly cheerful, but at least she is trying. This is really a material for those who want to think about their future.

Monthly pension Vasilisa Petrovna had two children. Son and daughter. My son left the family early, at 16. You can't say he's a bad guy, rather an adventurous guy. I always wanted to get rich quick, but I kept the law. Looking for work, interrupted in various slacks. Then there was the opportunity to go abroad. And the first thing he did was collect money from his friends in debt and leave. Of course, this action did not paint him, but you can not throw words out of the song. Where he is now, no one knows yet.

My daughter was always an obedient child, even too much. She studied diligently, did not get involved with bad companies, helped her mother around the house. Then she fell in love in a second. Marriage, first child, second. It seems like an adult, fulfilled life. My husband failed. I started walking, I didn’t spend the night at home, in general, a standard story. When it became clear that there would be no change, the girl took the children and went to her mother. The divorce went quickly and without any fuss.

She is now a junior teacher. Helps the mother as much as she can, there is no free time for personal life or rest. Children need attention, well, although Vasilisa Petrovna's health is iron.

Now, in fact, about the grandmother Vasilisa. She's about 70 years old. An intelligent woman who has experienced a lot and does not want to give up on age and laziness. She raised her own children, so she knows that life is not sugar. Widow. When asked why she did not get married a second time, she always answers with a sad smile that she can not afford it, since she still loves her husband. She always says that she is not divorced.

Having worked all her life as a nurse, Vasilisa’s grandmother left only bright memories from her colleagues. If you don’t know, we tell you that nurses do the dirtiest work in the hospital. Take out ducks, change bandages, wash, care for bedridden patients. Their salary, in most cases, remains at the minimum level. Knowing this, you are not surprised where such people get just a huge pile of negativity.

But Vasilisa Petrovna was not like that. She knew more than the average nurse and often even helped young nurses to deal with patients, put the first injection. For this attitude to her at work was treated with warmth.

Now her pension is 9 thousand rubles. Let me tell you about my daughter and grandchildren who live in her house. In order not to lose heart either morally or financially, Vasilisa's grandmother got a part-time job. Ask where? Construction. Yes, yes, exactly. The work is not too hard, but it is dusty. She must bear every night shift the sand shed by the workers, and all sorts of trifles, which, nevertheless, can sometimes be too heavy for an elderly woman.

But this brings income and now we add another 8 thousand to pension money. And recently, my grandmother agreed with a foreman that she would clean up after the workers in the smoking rooms. Men, you see, do not want to negotiate among themselves. Everyone is important, the crown will fly. At a construction site. Here's a pensioner and noticed that for a symbolic 2,000 she agrees from time to time to remove cigarette butts, wrappers and other trifles. She has no prejudices.

When grandmother Vasilisa is asked about her double-degree, she only laughs and dismisses, saying that her childhood was spent in the village and such a life is familiar to her. You just need to ignore all the mess that is going on around you, and do what is required of you. It’s easy to calculate how much money she makes at the end of the month, although she still spends it on her daughter and grandchildren. You can't take money to the next world.

Hopefully someone will come to the right conclusions. Personally, this story, as they say, took us alive. Good health and long life, Vasilisa Petrovna!

Tags

See also

New and interesting