Parents have two apartments, and we with three children huddle in removable bedbugs

When you are young and carefree, your living conditions are not so important to you. You can change apartments often without worrying. But when you have kids, finding a home becomes a real problem. Families who had to rent an apartment and move with children understand this.

When you start a family, you don’t want to think that you can be asked to leave at any time. And then you start looking for options. In order to provide her family with housing, the heroine of our history crossed over her pride and turned to her parents. Editorial "Site" He wants to share this life story with you.

My husband and I have been wandering around rented apartments for 10 years. And I have to say, we're not very lucky with that. Over the past three years, we have moved 4 times. One owner decided to sell the apartment, another landlady said that the neighbors complained about the noise, so we need to move out. We have three kids for a minute.

Finding a home becomes a nightmare every time. You just tell the owner you have three kids, so he evaporates and doesn't answer his phone. Usually, suitable options are not cheap. And the move itself is troublesome and costly. After the last move, we had almost no money left. We spent a month on buckwheat and pasta.

At the same time, my parents have two apartments empty. My parents are peculiar. They never help us, even though I'm their only daughter. My father says I have to do everything on my own. These apartments were inherited by themselves. For a while, I thought they were giving them away. But I recently found out they were empty. Mom said they're sorry to spoil the repairs, they just finished.

After my last move, I decided to talk to my mom. There is no strength to live like this, not one penny extra can not be spent. I came to her when my father was gone. I asked directly without hints, they say, can we move to one of the apartments, so as not to huddle in removable bedbugs? She explained how difficult it was to move with three children.

My request surprised her, but she listened to me to the end. And then she just said, "No, you can't move there." Without arguments, without explanation, just not. I say it's hard for us, and the apartments are empty anyway. But she has one answer: "You're to blame, you shouldn't have had so many children."

Every time I ask you to help me. The father said that he had to save up for housing first, and then have children. The mother repeats that one would be enough, there was no need to give birth to three at once. And all my explanations that we always wanted a big family, and the fact that I had my first child at 28, they don't care.

I understand, but I don't know why they don't want to help. I am not a stranger, and I am not lost at all. I try to work as hard as I can, save every penny, but you won’t save too much with three kids. And I’m not saying that parents should always help their children in everything, but you can support me at least once in a difficult situation. I don’t know what to do or what to say, I don’t have the strength anymore.

Often in stories it is difficult to know which side to take, but not in this. We believe that parents are very selfish towards their daughter. If they had to sacrifice something to help her, then they could be understood, but not. They just don’t want to help their daughter because they think that’s how she learns.

However, everyone has difficult times, difficult situations. It is in these moments that you want to be sure that the family will come to the rescue. Who else can we hope for, if not our loved ones? A woman is very sorry, because most likely she will not wait for help from her parents. Do you think the parents are right in this story?

Tags

See also

New and interesting