Signs of a beautiful mature woman who is attractive as a girl

Beauty ratings In some cases, it is pointless to carry out, because often its seemingly immutable laws have been and are subject to revision. One thing is beautiful now, another tomorrow. You can clearly see the difference in, say, paintings of the era of Rubens. In short, you can compare endlessly, but the truth can never be found.

GettyImages Editorial this time "Site" I decided to give up all sorts of ratings and fashion ratings, but to appreciate beauty from the point of view of ordinary people. Why don’t you ever ask the average person? Are they not in the category of consumption of this ambiguous product called “beauty”?

It is unclear who bothers about this more – young people or older ladies. With the youth, in principle, it is clear, they will deal with it, but what to do with a woman who has already a strong fortieth? That's what men of about the same age think.

Ideas about beauty You can be surprised, but with age beauty Men are changing almost globally. At first, everyone is eager to meet a slim blonde, but to hips and chests. Or with an exotic lady, but then again, and the butt and everything. The request is often spontaneous and visual.

However, by the age of forty, something clicks in the male brains and appearance gradually begins to recede into the background. Think about the style, what should be the hairstyle and how sharp eyes. Usually compared with their wives and called the following parameters: love, kindness, positive energy.

GettyImages - Here I come home, and there - coziness, beauty! Why? Because my Nastya arranged it all. I try to make her as happy as possible, and she tries for me. Here, I am forty-five, she is forty-three. We're always complimented. How cool we are. and how young we look.

Nawana is still beautiful! She wasn't like that when she was young. She wore pearl lipstick, miniskirts, although there were girls who seemed more cute and beautiful to the boys. But I always knew she was the best! And now she's revealed as a woman. Look, nothing challenging, but what a beauty!

GettyImages Beauty Rating "We discussed plastic with Alina, but I was against it categorically." She goes to the gym, so she's slim and royal. You know what I like about women? Smile! When they smile, everyone is beautiful. You need to look in the eyes, there is all the depth. Look, there are many beautiful women, but they are all the same in one face. How do you figure this out? That looks like it.

GettyImages I see this way: beautiful When she has good hair, straight back, minimal makeup, well-groomed hands. Everything about weight is complex, I think. Alina is not skinny at all, but that's what I need! And you know what? She had wrinkles in the corners of her eyes. And I think it's good that I'm going through life with my Alina. I tell her, sometimes, they say, Alina, what beauty I have!

“I have only known Katya for a few years. It so happened that the first wife failed to build a normal relationship, divorced. She was beautiful and I can’t take that away. By all canons. But that's all, she's like a crook, a princess on a pea. But Katya is different. It looks normal, but inside it is just fire!

GettyImages She doesn't worry about old age, wrinkles, no suspenders. Just watches the food, goes to some of the simplest procedures. I sometimes compare her to my previous wife and think that Katya is much more interesting, pleasant and warm. Here. minerWho you want to hug and just be with. Where was she before?

From the editorial office, what can be concluded? Appearance isn’t the last thing in beauty, but it turns out we’re not just about physical data. We still have character, a sense of humor, intelligence. All those qualities that you can not see at first. Perhaps we notice them better only with age.

Write in the comments what you think this should be. beauty And what qualities should be in the first place - is appearance so important? Read our article on how to stop worrying about your appearance. Thank you for staying with us!

Photo preview and article .

Tags

See also

New and interesting