In what chest is your store of happiness hidden for February?

What can we expect from February? Why be prepared and are you waiting for luck around the corner? Maybe there is. forecast? We will find out below the results of a small test.

For the first time, our editorial board has a special task for you. You'll see a picture below. Ten chests, each with its own number. But the treasure is only in three of them. Think about what you want to get out of life in February and choose three numbers.

Remember them and look at the cute cat. A little below we put the answers.

So let’s see what you’ve done there.

If you have all three, congratulations on your victory. All your wishes will come true. Actually, it's more of a joke test. Lotteries are always a risk. If you dare, you're fine.

But how is it that someone found all the chests and someone found none? In fact, even scientists often talk about what luck is. And of course, to help them comes such a section of knowledge as statistics. No number will escape the eye.

And I like one of the things they say about it. The point is that we look at the world too narrowly.

Let’s say we make 10 attempts and only one will succeed. That's one in ten. But no one is stopping us from trying. And there is always a chance that out of a hundred attempts, ninety-one will win.

You can be the best at what you do and make mistakes. And in the same way, you can be an absolute profane, but pull out a lucky ticket.

As you can see, everything is relative, and I look at these statements as motivating. Nothing that didn't work out now, maybe you just tried a little, and happiness is just around the corner. You may be lucky in February, and if not, try again.

Winter is a difficult time from the editorial office, but do not succumb to despondency. Sometimes take risks and sometimes be careful. Don't despair.

Write in the comments about your incredible success. I'm sure you were lucky, too.

Tags

See also

New and interesting